Chapter 1:Not So Happy Campers

A/N:Hi!!,my name is DJ! and if you're reading this then...thank you.This is my first book.I hope you like it.(btw Duncan is my fav charcter)

Today is finally the day i go to Total Drama Island...yay(sarcastically).I didn't want to come,but my mom said that i need to make more friends my age, because apparently my pet(p/n:pet's name) doesn't count.I have friends...well i used to.my best friend moved away two years ago so after that i never bothered making any new friends.The show was being held somewhere in Muskoka Ontario.i sat on the deck of the boat looking at the view,'it's really pretty', I thought to myself.Then i saw the sign for camp Wawanakwa. To be honest....I WAS NERVOUS!!"And last but certainly not least...y/n!!",Chris said,and i got off the boat and grabbed my luggage.I waved and showed a little smile.then i went to stand in the very back of everybody.I saw a girl with glasses,she was Beth.There was also a tall guy,that was DJ.I checked my surroundings to see everyone.'Wait',I thought,'didn't Chris say there were 23 competitors?I only see 22'.Then i turned around behind me only to see a guy with green hair and a lot of piercings looking at me.I quickly turned around before he had the chance to speak.He looked kinda scary.

Photo Time:

Chris told us to go on the dock to take a picture.of course I was taking my time,but before i could even get on the dock,EVERYONE FELL!!And Chris took the picture with everyone in the water and me on the docks looking surprised."O.K guys.Dry off and meet at the campfire pit in 10",Chris said.I helped everyone out of the water and went to the campfire pit.Chris told us that this will be our home for the next 8 weeks.He also said the people around us will be our cabinmates,competition,or maybe our friends.Oh boy.

~Skipping all the extra stuff-

I stopped paying attention for a bit until i heard a voice."What will the sleeping arrangements be?Because i'd like to request a bunk under her".I saw that it was the green haired guy talking,and he was pointing to a girl named Heather."They'er not co-ed are they?",Heather said looking worried.Then Chris explained the arrangements.

~Skipping more stuff~

"this cannot be happening"I heard Gwen say",then Owen came out of nowhere and said,"Oh come on guys, it'll be fun"."Sure", i mumbled under my breath.Good thing no one heard me.I did hear Tyler say,"At least you don't have to sleep next to him",and the green haired guy was giving a deer a noogie.Geez.

Teams

It was now time to assign teams:

Gwen

Trent

Heather

Cody

Lindsay

Beth

Katie

Ownen

LeShawna

Justin

and Noah

They were the Screaming Gophers.Everybody else(except me) were Killer Bass.I sat there on my stump looking at the view."Wait,Chris..what about y/n?",I heard Courtney say."Oh yeah",Chris chuckled,"Umm she'll take the spot of whoever gets out".I was fine with that.I stood up and went down to the docks.I saw a fish on the shore and put it back in the water.'It's so cute' I thought to myself.

~Skipping this cuz i'm lazy and this is long enough~

I heard screaming coming from the girls cabin,I ran over to see what was going on,and i saw everyone in there.There were broken beds and people screaming.I saw the green haired boy holding an axe and chopped the roach in half.'Well that's one was to get rid of a bug,but i won't judge'.I walked over to the mess hall to see what we were having.Chief saw me and gave me a stare.I smiled and did a little wave even though i was teriffied.He smiled and waved back.

After the challenge the Killer Bass team lost so i was just waiting to see who was leaving.It was Ezekiel."Wait if a guy left then where is y/n gunna sleep?"I heard the green haired guy say.Turns out his name is Duncan.I heard his name in the mess hall."It's obvious",Chris said smiling very happily.I was scared please don't say-,"In the boy's cabin!!".Everyone turned to look at me.I wanted to cover up my face with my h/c hair.So looks like i'm a guy tonight.I go to my new cabin and get my bed clothes and went to the bathroom to change.When i came back...all..the guys....were....SHIRTLESS!!I ran up to my bunk and went to sleep.Day 1..complete.

A/N:SORRY THIS IS SO LONG I JUST HAD SO MANY IDEAS!!I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS!!BYE!✌