Chapter 11 ⚢

☾ ☾ ☾

                                     ☾ ☾ ☾-6 months later- don't get mad 💀

                                     ☾ ☾ ☾
-6 months later- don't get mad 💀

(also I changed it so that she wouldn't be tagged, so no one knows who She is)

E-

Sunday night.

Billie left Monday, she's going to be gone For a whole 2 weeks, so far she's been gone for almost a week.

It's been a while. Almost Six months since she asked me to be her girlfriend, and I've honestly been so happy. She hasn't told the public who I am because she says that she doesn't want any hate directed towards me, and I understand that.

Since I'm still in school, I wouldn't want anyone showing up and asking me questions. Plus all the unnecessary drama that comes from it. I've seen Instagram pages covering 'Billie Eilish's lesbian lover'

I got angered at the sight of this, I am not her 'lover', I'm her girlfriend. I've very often been seeing hate under bills profile where people are saying that she's just 'experimenting' and that she's not actually gay, or people saying that they've seen her with multiple other girls.

I asked her about them but she turned them down, saying she would never cheat on me and that it was stupid that people say that.

She hasn't really texted me all week, which I don't mind. Today is our six month anniversary, it's 11 o'clock at night, and she hasn't texted me about it. She said she was working but Her management never has her work this late.

I get a notification on my phone and I look to so who it is, or more specifically what it is.
And then what I seen broke my heart

(The lesbiannews101.com is not where I got it from💀 I looked up 'blurry pictures of girls kissing💀 and that came up sooo)

BILLIE EILISH'S GIRLFRIEND?

Billie Eilish the 17 year old who rose to fame at Just the young age of 14 by her song 'ocean eyes', was caught locking lips with a young brunette at a LA Private party

Billie Eilish the 17 year old who rose to fame at Just the young age of 14 by her song 'ocean eyes', was caught locking lips with a young brunette at a LA Private party. among people who attended the party were Young Social media influencers such as young musician artist like the silver scarlets self, instagramers, youtubers and as well as actors and actresses.