Chapter one, A Visitor From Another Dimention

Scrolling through my Pinterest feed, curled up in my electric blanket, bored out of my mind, procrastinating. This how I usually spend my Saturdays.
I don't normally get visitors unless I invite them, I also hadn't recently ordered any packages, so you can imagine my surprise when I heard a nock on my door. I slowly dragged myself out of bed and went to the door.
Standing there was a girl with rainbow hair and a witch hat. Her eyes were golden and her pupils were heart shaped, by her outfit I could tell that she was supposed to be Sirsha from my favorite book series. She was a heck of a good cosplayer.
We stared at each other for a few minutes until she spoke up. "Wow, you look nothing like your actress."
"What do you mean? Are you at the wrong address?" I was very confused by this statement.
She looked a little bit sheepish as she said, "Sorry, that sounded better in my head. I'm Sirsha, and I'm from another world."
    "I think you're confused, come in and I can call someone to help you." I said, My expression turning skeptical.
    "Aren't you going to do that thing from your favorite show where you put your fingers in the shape of glasses and call them skepticals?" She asked.
    "How do you know about that? Are you a stalker?" I was beginning to get anxious at this point.
  "No silly! I traveled into my favorite book! You are my absolute favorite character! But things are going to end badly for you. What if we could change the outcome?"
"That isn't possible! You need to come in right now. You need help. Come inside!"
Once we were sitting down with some hot cocoa. And I was going to ask her for her emergency contacts. She spoke up again. "I can prove to you that I came from my world to yours."
"Fine, tell me something that I haven't told anyone." I crossed my arms and smirked.
She did the same as she said, " You like the boy in your math and science classes who has an identical twin and you haven't told him because you are worried that you will tell his twin instead." The shock that I felt was most likely clear on my face. "See, I know everything about you."
"Ok, what is the ending that you want to change?"
"Well...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!