Joining The Band

This is my very first story and some feedback would be amazing on how I could improve my writing I hope you enjoy

Ace's POV~

I couldn't believe I was going to be in a world-famous band. This feels so unreal to think I was sitting with the guys (The Gangreen Gang)  in  Townsville, next thing I know I'm in a car on my way to be in the Gorillaz! I was so nervous yet excited at the same time it felt like my stomach fell to the ground, I don't know much about the band I really only know about  Noodle and Murdoc, he is the reason I am joining the band after all...I was pulled from my thoughts as heard my phone buzz, It was Noodle, I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ace, are you almost here?"

"Yeah, I'm Like fifteen minutes away."

"okay well hurry everyone is really excited to meet you! "

"Okay, I'll try," I said smiling.

She hangs up the phone. What she said calmed me down so, I turned on the radio drove in silence for the rest of the way.

---

I pulled up to the driveway I sat in the car for a moment I could feel the stress from earlier coming back, what if they don't like me, or I mess something up, what if they don't like the way I play bass...oh god. I was so lost in thinking of ways I could ruin everything I didn't notice my feet carried me all the way to the door.  I was about to knock before the door was pulled open and I was greeted by a very cheerful Noodle.

"finally," she said as she dragged me inside and led me to the sofa where a man was sitting.

"Hey man, real nice to meet ya, I'm Russel but, you can call me Russ. It's Ace right?" he said as he stood and walked over to me.

"yea and It is nice to meet you too," I said as we shook hands

We all sat on the couch.

"So,...any questions Ace?"

"yes, where will I be staying, and are there any rules, also..."

I was cut off by someone entering the room.

"Eh, Noods, what are ya doin'?" The voice sounded tired, I looked behind me and saw a blue haired man who was yawning and stretching. He opened his eyes he looked at me he seemed frightened and as if he was frozen in place. Noodle stood up and went over to him, I followed. I held out my hand for him to shake.

"Hello, my na-" but before I could finish my sentence he ran up the stairs. Noodle and I sat there for a moment then said: "I will go check on him."  I decided to go back to the couch and speak with Russel.

---

After five minutes or so I saw Noodle and the blue haired man return. I stood up and watched as the man walked slowly into the room and wait by the couch.

"Sorry 'bout that I 'fought you was someone else." 

I wondered who he thought I was to cause that reaction, but that wasn't important right now.

"That's okay...the name's Ace, what's yours?" I stood and walked to him he tensed up a bit but shook my hand anyway.

"Um, I'm Stuart but everyone calls me 2d," he said as he sat down across from me

We talked for a little longer before I grabbed my bags and Noodle took me to the room I would be staying in. 

"This was Murdoc's room he wasn't in it long enough to turn it into a dark abyss. Good luck, if you need anything just ask." then she left me to set my room up. 

I looked in the room before entering it was relatively clean besides the smell of cheap cologne, lavender air freshener, and a pentagram in the middle of the floor. There wasn't much furniture either there was a dresser, a nightstand, and a bed obviously. I set my bags on the floor next to the bed and laid down for a moment before deciding to unpack.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door.

"come in!"

I hope it wasn't too horrible, hope you liked it and if you have any tips or want more let me know.