17

Morning

I woke up laying really close to Wyatt. Practically on top of him. I quickly got off and woke up Finn.

"Finn? Finn?" And he rubbed his eyes and said "yes Millie I will marry you." I rolled my eyes and said "Finn I'm not Millie and please just get up.

He opened his eyes and sighed. Then I said "do you wanna prank Wyatt?" And he smiled and nodded. Then I whispered him the plan.

1/2 hour later

I got in my spot and said my line really loud so Wyatt could hear it "oh hunny I make dinner." And Finn walked into the house and also said very loudly

"oh thank you dear." And now Wyatt is waking up. Wyatt than walked into the kitchen and that was our cue. Finn dipped me and kissed me.

And I could see Wyatt's eyes go wide. And then Finn lifted me up and said "I'm so happy I married you."

And Wyatt's face was priceless. Then I sad "I am too." And then Wyatt walked over and said "you too are married?"

And I bursted out laughing and so did Finn. Then Wyatt crossed his arms and said "what's so funny?"

And Finn said "we're not actually married, we wanted to prank you by thinking we were married.

And Wyatt just rolled his eyes. What's up with him today? Did he not like the prank?