Levi x Reader

Alone is Levi and yourself in his room. His room was very tidy, no signs of dust, his bed well made, his clothes all folded in his drawers..

"I would appreciate it if you didn't look around so much.. It's embarrassing."

Levi found your wandering eyes and after calling you back into reality you face towards him.

"Oh— haha, sorry Levi san! I got distracted!"

"Well it seems like you did (y/n). Here today I'm teaching you how wielding a sword works and your mind is wandering off."

"Don't be so cold! The sword wielding explanations of yours is so boring! I can't stay focused."

"Focused?"

"Yeah! If it was more interesting I would possibly stay awake!"

"(y/n)."

"Hm? What is it."

"Have you even heard of a mans sword?"

"No.. I only learned the ones from the cadette class. What is this 'mans sword.'"

"So are you interested?"

"Is it fun to learn?"

"That all depends on you (y/n)."

"Fine! As long as it's not the things you've already taught me."

Levi walks out of the room and as you look around the room again the door starts to creek.

"Levi san?"

Levi walks into the room again and locks the door. Now that I take a closer look he doesn't even have pants on, none the less even his underwear!

"L-Levi san! Y-your pants!"

"I know."

"S-so what are you d-doing!"

"This is the mans sword I was talking about."

His member was erect, standing straight up, his tip was pink and the size was rather large. As I was speechless he saw me staring.

"So, are you focused now?"

"W-what.."

Levi comes closer to me as I start backing up, eventually hitting the wall.

"This is a mans sacred sword, only wielded by women."

Before I could say anything Levi sans lips interlock with mine and for a few moments we share a passionate kiss. He entered his tongue into my mouth which I let a surprised gasp.

"Mmh!!"

Levi pulled his mouth away from mine as a thread of saliva follow it. There was silence in the room, I've always liked Levi san but I never said anything as I wouldn't want to ruin what we already had going on. Does it mean he also has feelings for me?

"Sit there."

Levi san points to bed and I just did as he told me to obediently as I didn't want to anger him. I sat on the bed and he came closer.

"Let me teach you a lesson when you suck on a mans sword (y/n)."

"s-suck?!"

Without any warnings Levi san roughly slams his hard erect member into my mouth. Tears start flowing down my flushed cheeks as his member was too large for my mouth and that I felt as my mouth was going to tear apart. Levi san grasped my hair and was bobbing my head up and down as I sucked on his sword.

"Don't just suck on one place, you have to switch places."

I do as he says as I couldn't make out any words from my mouth. I licked his tip which he let out a small grunt, then moving my mouth down towards the underside. He moaned several times which I assumed was his erogenous spot. My mouth was getting tired but he wasn't cumming yet.