Mr. Heat

"You gave me a heart attack" he said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I broke down into tears and he in golfed me in a hug.
"It's ok. Shhh it's ok," he said. He walked into my apartment, closed the door, and guided me to the couch.
"I'm, I'm, I'm sorry," I choked out.
"It's ok. You're ok. Everything is ok," He pulled my tighter and I cried out into his shirt for the next hour.

I finally stopped crying and he wiped my last tears away.
"What happened?" he asked. 

"I don't know just old thoughts got into my head," I said. 

"What happened?" he questioned.

" I would rather not talk about it," I said.

"That's absolutely fine.  I'm here whenever you need me," he said bringing me into another hug. 

We sat on the coach for a while and just cuddled. I never realized how big of a human he was until then.  I fell asleep in his arms and I've never felt more comfortable.

I woke up around 10 pm and I saw Aaron sitting up sleeping.  I felt bad about making this all about me.  

"Aaron," I shook him.

" hmm," he said sleepily.

"I didn't mean to make you sleep here," I replied

"No, you're fine," he said.

"Why don't we go sleep in the bed?" I asked.

"Only if you're comfortable with it,"

I stood up and dragged him to my bedroom.  I changed into spandex and a T-shirt in the bathroom.  I walked back into the bedroom to see Aaron laying in the bed.  I walk over to the bed and lay down.  I lay opposite to Aaron and close my eyes.  I feel the bed shift and Aaron's arm is now holding me close to him.  His body heat is radiating off of him, now realizing he isn't wearing his shirt and is only in his boxers,  I feel warm and safe.  I turn in his arms and see his eyes are open and looking at me.  I lower my head but, he immediately picked it up.

"I'm sorry for making you stay with me and making this all about me," I said in a low tone

"Why are you apologizing? My life is going to revolve around you,"  He replied.

I've never wanted to kiss someone more than right now.  He must have been reading my mind because he pulled me close to him and we locked lips.  There wasn't any sparks like in the movies, no fireworks, no floating hearts, no magical feeling, there was only comfort, trust, and safety.

We held the kiss for about a minute until I pulled away coming back to reality. Reality, what was reality?  Reality would be having to please him every day, make him happy, make still want me.  Make sure I don't upset him.  Even taking a few punches here and there.  I know Aaron seemed like he would always care for me and never hurt me but isn't that what all guys say.  Aren't they all just full of lies and hatred.

"What's wrong