Shinsou Hitoshi x fem reader 🍋

*I just LOVE this picture😂😂😂*
Anyways this is my first lemon soooo cut me some slack, anyways enjoy~

"Your distracted" aizawa says as he drop kicks his purple haired pupil.
"Sorry" hitoshi mumbles out
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing.."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Okay, fine. Something IS wrong"
"Well, what is it?" Aizawa asks with a quirk of his brow.
Hiroshi mumbles to himself unable to find the right words.
"Well, you know y/n?"
"Well yes, she is one of my students"
"Well we've been dating for a while now and for the past month I've been having...thoughts..." Hitoshi admits with a small blush.
"Well that's normal. Do you love her?"
"Yes"
"Do you want to protect her?"
"Of course!"
"You'd never do anything to make her uncomfortable right?"
"Of course not! I want her to be happy"
"Well then, I suggest asking her. If she says yes, great. If not then get over it. But I can't have you distracted because your horny. Take this and leave." Aizawa instucts before tossing hitoshi a condom.
Hitoshi blushes and nods before running out.
'here I come y/n-chan' hitoshi thinks to himself.

*your POV*
After putting the groceries away you realize shinsou isn't home.
'ah training' you think to yourself.

*quick note you live alone since your parents live in america for hero work so you have your own place*

"Well since he's training I think I'll do..that.." You speak aloud to yourself.

You walk into the bathroom and grab your favorite body wash.
Turning the water on hot and letting the steam rise, you step in. Letting the hot water roll down your body, over every curve.
While washing your hand goes lower and begins to lightly caress your clit, imagining it was shinsou.
His caloused hands teasing you. Driving you over the edge, just to bring you back down right before you burst. "Ah, shinsou~"

*shinsou POV*
"Y/N!" I shout bursting through the door.
...
Silence
...
"I know she's home..?" I say aloud.
"Ah, shinsou~" I hear from the shower.
'no way' I think to myself, stepping quietly into the bathroom. Only to see the most wonderous sight.
Y/N touching herself while moaning my name in the most delicious ways.
"Ah ah shinsou..please make me cum" she moans out.

*3rd person POV*
"With pleasure~" shinsou says aloud scarring you.
"S-s-shinsou! It's not what it looks like!" You yell out of embarrassment.
"Oh well then I guess doing this would be wrong" he states as he steps into the shower, hot water pouring down his chest, over his six pack, and onto his...
"You know, it's impolit to stare" he says with a smirk.
You blush suddenly saying "well how about I take a closer look?"
Getting on your knees you run your hands up and down his thighs.
Hiroshi gasps and pits his hand in your hair as you place your mouth on the tip.
You give his shaft and nice long lick and shove it inside your mouth quickly and begin to Bob your head.
"Y-Y/n your mouth feels so good baby, keep it up" shinsou stutters out. Loving his praise you contine to suck him off.
Cupping his balls you begin to deep throat him.
"Don't stop baby, I'm so close" he moans out. 'god, he looks so sexy with that look' you think to yourself seeing his eyes half lidded, filled with lust and love. Just for you, only you can make him feel this way.
"Oh god...!" Suddenly you feel his cock twitch and a salty taste in your mouth. Swallowing amd licking the rest off your lips you stand up with a smile.
"Better?" You ask with a 'innoecent' smile.
"Oh baby, that was great. But I'm about to make you feel amazing~"

Soooo should I write a part 2? Yes? No?😊😉