AkatsukiXSakura

( I love Naurto so yeah. But I don't care if you hate Sakura Haruno. I know some call her weak but why do you have the fucking right to judge. She my favorite character so back off. Oops sorry anyways I'm just saying cause of people saying mean ass things about her . So let's begin shall we.)

I'm Sakura Haruno and yes my hair is natural. But I'm just here to tell you why I betrayed my own village that I myself love and live since I was young. So here it goes.

"Sakura the Hokage wants to see you and Naurto now." Some one quickly yelled and ran off.

Before I could even speak to Naurto he ran towards the Hokage's office. When we both made it and open the door we almost fell over dead. Sasuke has finally returned back to the village.

"Hey dope and Sa-ku-ra." he spoke before Lady Tusanad could speak.

"Wow long time no see right Sakura." Naurto said trying to get me pass my hateful death glare.

"Yeah I guess so but right now if I could go by your permission to leave." I asked my sensei before leaving.

"Yes I'm very sure your needed at the hospital. I'm I right." She said and let me go.

After a few hours I saw Naurto and Sasuke and his team to. Nothing bad about it just simply walking and talking.

"Ha ha you were right about her Sasuke-teme she's annoying and weak. Truly I didn't know what I saw in her back then." I heard my blonde goofy best friend say.

"Told you she shouldn't be a ninja." Sasuke said and everyone started to laugh and still start to say more things about me.

Four more weeks I was nothing more to anyone else but the hospital. No matter what I did to try and help I was pushed back to watch the side lines play I motion. I was no longer that 12 year old fan girl. I did grow up to be one of the best medics and surpass my seseni.

I hated Naurto when he came up to me pretending that he never said I was weak and other things. But could you blame him no I guess I can't. That night at the end of the forth week since Sasuke came back I left. An nobody stopped me. They didn't know and didn't care what I did just that I stay out of their way.

I ran within the woods for hours but was stopped. Well I didn't stop I was blacking out cause I didn't sense the other person. I suck right yeah like a duck butt. By morning I woke up by yelling. So I got up and went to the door but its locked.

'You Baka just brake the fucking door down who cares about who owns it'

'Oh its nice to hear from you again inner'

'Shut up and brake the fucking door down and beat the living shit out of those assholes who woke us up'