What Now

* Hey guys its me Alli and here's your update some may have been waiting for*

"Tobi no you can't" I yelled at him with a slightly pink color on my cheeks.

"Why not Tobi a good boy. Tobi wants to play too. Cherry-Chan Sasori-San being mean to Tobi. Tobi wants to cry." He kept doing this till she gave in and slapped me. An soon played tag with Tobi.

Leader-Chan's POV

*Leader-Chan : please can you change that. Me: No or do you want me to call my guppy with a two inch rainbow..... Leader-Chan: I stay with Leader-Chan thank you. *

I heard yelling about tag your it and some other random stuff that didn't make sense. My first guess was it was Tobi and Sakura doing weird shit again. Or two all the members are now trying to kill each other cause its now the end of the world.

Boom!!!!

Okay then maybe its both. I said to myself till Sakura busted though my office door.

"Aahh sorry dear Leader-San  I'm just trying to hide from Tobi." She said as I thought of my first choice was right.

"Okay but if you may Sakura could you leave and find other place to hide." I tried saying it nicely.

"Awe but Leader-kun what if I don't want to leave." She said with puppy eyes but a smirk played on her lips while she walked up towards me. This should be good I thought.

"What do you want Sakura." I said trying to do some work.

"Ahh nothing much but... . ." She said but stopped midway to lean down to left up my head a little. "But for this." She finish her last sentence before pressing her lips onto mine making it sweet to the taste making me want more.

She stopped and backed up to turn around. Before she could walked away I graped her arm and pushed her down on my desk facing forward were she's facing me.

"Tsk-tsk Sakura you know you shouldn't tease you'll know I'll win right." I said whispering down into her ear before kissing her fully on the lips making it passionate and giving us our hot an mixed feelings.

She pushed me back a little and said 'But I still can try right.' Putting her legs around my waist pulling us closer together.

"Sakura-Chan Tobi finally found you." Tobi yelled coming more busted though my office door.

"Umm Tobi umm." Was all that she could say seeing him go one wided eye by seeing what well you know.

"Leader-San what are you doing to Cherry-Chan." He was trying to say something else but came up to me and took Sakura kami knows were.