Chapter Nine. Not A Player.

Quincy Diaz

-

I rested my head back on a woman's fake ass while another woman straddled my lap and poured Tequila into my mouth. She wasn't wearing a bikini top and her lips looked plumped up from injections.

Marquis was throwing a pool party on a yacht he was renting for the evening and everybody came through, it was what he was good at besides slinging dope.

"Quincy, can I talk to you for a second?" Samara questioned as she approached me with her arms folded. She wore a cover up and stood around like a prude as if this party and everyone here was beneath her.

"I have a feeling this conversation will last longer than a second" I responded causing the two women around me to giggle.

Samara forced a smile before she turned on her heels and walked away, quickly. I had a mother and didn't need another one, I was beginning to rethink even trying to get back with her.

I was to young to be trying to get tied down and once she started to talk about kids and the future it made me cool off of her.

"Let me get up baby" I said and the woman got off of my lap and gave my chest a little rub before allowing me to stand up.

Before I could catch up with Samara, Neal wrapped his arm around my shoulder and led me in the opposite direction.

"Fuck that bitch, she's always been so uptight. You need to be having fun" He encouraged. Chantel's friend Kara snuck up on him and slapped his ass causing him to jump.

"Hey" she flirted biting her lip. Kara moved the sunglasses from off her face and on to the top of her head as Neal seemed to grow embarrassed of her.

"What's this?" I questioned looking at the both of them. Neal tried to shrug it off but I already started to add everything together, she was the chick that had him disappearing for days at a time.

"It's nothing, we're just friends" Neal proclaimed attempting to puff out his chest and Kara smiled and poked out her lips.

"Just friends? I don't recall being just your friend when I had you-" she started to say before he grabbed her and kissed her lips to silence her.

I took that as my cue to make an exit. Samara had disappeared in the crowed and I could no longer spot her.

"Fuck" I muttered. I could've been still sandwiched between two bitches but I had to try and be a good guy.

Anthony walked up and slapped me in the back of my neck to get my attention. I turned my head and noticed he was with his ex Lauren who sized me up like I'd done something to her.

"Who you looking for? You standing here looking crazy as hell" he said and I shrugged.

"Nobody. I see you back with your ex" I comment and he smiled and draped his arm over her shoulder.

"Yeah, I always go back. At least I know she'd ride for me unlike your sis who only cares about herself. I'll never date a spoiled brat again" Anthony said and I laughed it off.

"Alexis is a brat and she's self absorbed, but I think she'd change for the right person if they came along" I said and Anthony shrugged.