The Rookies

hey! I know I didn't get a lot of reads yet but I don't care!!! ;D 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bella's Pov :

I opened my eyes and I saw everything! Being human is so plain. "Revenge starts now.." Tanya whispered. 

"Well not exactly ..First I have to feed and then make rookies. This plan of mine will only work if we have others. We should be called The Nightcrawlers.... ill meet some people who have no where else to go." I explained. She just smiled. I ran out of the house and into the forest. I hunted and than ran to the shut down restaurant on William St. There are normally drunk people there. I went inside and saw 5 drunks inside. The girls coward in the corner obviously knowing what I am. One of the guys coward too, while the other stood his ground. 

"What's your name?" I asked brave one. 

"My name is Sky." he said. For a human he's really handsome. That's saying something coming from me. 

"Well Sky, how would you and your 'groupies' like to help me with my plan of revenge?" I asked. To my surprise he didnt shy away. 

"Well we'd love to and there not my groupies. Their not even my friends, all I do is boss them around." he said, an evil grin on his face. I like this guy. He's evilly sweet.  

"Awesome." I said and gave him a wink, just for the fun of it. He's grin got bigger and I walked to the others. It was the girls turn to be brave.  

"I promise I won't harm you. I'm just lonely. I mean it's every girls dream to be beautiful forever right? Plus I'm planning revenge on my ex and his family. So..." I explained. I truly wasn't going to harm them. I was lonely too, Tanya is no company. She's like a tick on your neck, unwanted. I want a family and if they wanted to be it then why wait? Wow I'm mushy at times.  

"Well my name's Jade and this is Jamie. We're boyfriend and girlfriend. We'd like to join you ...as vampires." she said. I just smiled and nodded. The next were obviously a couple. 

"Well I'm Nikki and this is Blake. We'd like to join too. We're also a couple." she said and smiled. I nodded. There was a girl about 17 still coward in the corner. I walked to her and she stood up. 

"Hello ma'am. I'm Eleanor. I'm also Sky's sister. I'd like to join you." she was the kind hearted one, I could tell. I smiled. I've got a family, and a possible boyfriend.  

"Okay, so when do you want to change?" I asked. They had to be changed here so that I can buy a house and ditch Tanya. 

"Can you bite us now? I mean there's no sense in waiting, we've got nowhere else to go. Heck no one else cares." Sky stated eagerly. I just smiled as everyone nodded,and held there mates hand. All except Sky and Eleanor. I started to bite them one by one. Sky, Jade, Jamie, Nikki, Blake and lastly Eleanor. To my surprise they didn't even scream. Well I'd better go find a house, I thought. I ran out of the abandoned restaurant and to the first house that I saw was for sale. It was a beautiful mansion. I'd normally walk away but there's just something about it.

I finally bought it after all the paper work was done. I went to look around again. There was a pool in the backyard. There was a library, a game room, an art studio, a music room, a training room that I added, 9 bedrooms, etc. I then went to Walmart to get furniture and paint. I had spent $145,000,000 on my house. I went back home and decorated. When I was finished I went back to the broke down restaurant.

Sky was the first to wake for the last time. He smiled as he looked at me and I smiled back. He was handsome. He had brown hair, hazel eyes despite being a newborn. I guessed it was because of his powers. He was very muscular, yet slim at the same time. I walked to him.  

"Well hello there beautiful. " he said. I smiled. At least I knew he liked me back. 

"Hello there handsome. How are you feeling?" I asked. I know we are moving really fast,I mean I just met him, but I don't care. 

"I'm fine now. I'm a little thirsty but other than that I'm fine." he answers. 

"Okay well the others won't 'wake up' for another hour or so. You want to go hunt? Don't worry I hunt animals not humans." I explained seeing the shock on his face. He smiled and nodded. I took his hand and ran into the woods. He immediately knew what to do. I wasn't thirsty so I just watched. He suddenly stopped. 

"Are you full?" I knew he was but I asked anyways. I knew because I'm a collector. He has the power of knowledge (automatically knowing something) and fertility. I now have his powers along with others.  

- I can see the future 

-control the elements 

-become invisible 

- empathy 

etc. I was brought out of my thoughts by him taking my hand and leading me to a meadow with a lake close by. I was momentarily shocked. This place is beautiful. He took me to the middle of it and then sat down, pulling me with him. 

"I know this might be silly, but its true. I love you. For some reason when I first saw you, I felt some sort of connection to you. Its like I've known you for years rather days. I mean we just met.. Crazy right..?" he confessed. Omg I have a mate! I thought that after Edward love would leave me weak. That I'd never find it again. I feel ten times stronger knowing someone loves me. I think I'm going soft. 'Dont worry you'll still get your revenge on Cullen!' my thoughts yelled. I realized Sky was still waiting for a response. 

"Sky, its not crazy. I love you too, I felt and still feel that same connection. I must warn you though, my ex is a mind reader and a butt hole." I said smiling. He pulled me onto his lap.  

"Trust me, I'm not worried about him." he whispered in my ear. "What'd he do to become your ex anyways?" he asked. 

"Well, he told me he loved me and I loved him for years,his family too. Then one day he takes me in the woods and tells me that I'm worthless and that he needs someone who understands him. He and his family just up and left after that." I sighed and looked down. 

"Look at me....I promise you, I won't hurt you like he did. He was a fool to leave such a beautiful and smart women." he stated as I looked up.  

"Thanks, we should probably head back." I said. I'm glad I found someone. 

"Kay." he took my hand and we ran back to the restaurant. Sure enough everyone was up. They looked at our hands and grinned. 

"Dang Sky! Nice choice, she's sexy!" Jamie exclaimed, earning a smack from Jade. We all laughed. 

"Wait how can you even concentrate on that? Aren't you thirsty?" I questioned. 

"No we taught ourselves how to hunt animals while you two were..busy." Eleanor giggled. 

"Oh, and we didn't do anything we just talked." Sky retorted. 

"Yea..right..." Eleanor mumbled. 

" Okay ...well, how about we go home." I said, breaking up the fight. They all nodded in agreement. Sky took my hand as I lead them to their new home. Now what to do about Tanya .... 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

hey! sorry it might not make sense. I was rushing. Thanks for all the comments though!