UP10TION 3rd Anniversary

It reached 10th September 2018.

Which their debut was on 10th September 2015.

Debut with their 1st mini album, TOP SECRET which their title is SO, DANGEROUS.

Comeback with playful concept, Catch Me in 2nd mini album, BRAVO!

Be a hot group with hot suits, ATTENTION leads following by 3rd mini album, SPOTLIGHT

And then cameback with summer vibes with Tonight in 4th mini album, Summer Go! .

Then they had rised up and got nominated for 1st nominee on Music Bank with winter-hot stage, White Night when were promoting their 5th mini album, BURST together.

Lately, they debuted in Japan with 1st single album, ID which have been nominated #1 on japan kpop charts.

3 months after the japan release, Wooshin took hiatus due his mental arrassment. They cameback with Runner which was in 6th mini album, STAR;DOM in 9 members.

In October 2017, they cameback (still OT9) in autumn with Going Crazy which they have been in suits. This was the first SPECIAL PHOTO EDITION album.

In early 2018, they released 2nd japan single, WILD LOVE and Wooshin still wasn't joining.

A couple of months then, they release their 1st full album, INVITATION which Wooshin cameback and invited HONEY10 to their CANDYLAND.

They held their 1st Meet & Live US Tour to meet international HONEY10 in US.

On 8th August, they released their 3rd japan single, CHASER which has became in top 3 in japan kpop charts.

Lastly, they have cameback with their 2018 SPECIAL PHOTO EDITION which has So Beautiful as their fan song and for their 3rd anniversary.

It's already 3 years. Thank you for your effortness. We are always supporting you from around the world and won't stop cheering on you. Please keep as OT10 because what's the meaning of UP10TION if there are not 10 of you are working together?

#3YearswithUP10TION
#3YearswithHONEY10
#EveryDayHoneyDay

#3YearswithUP10TION#3YearswithHONEY10#EveryDayHoneyDay