chapter 1

Geno has always been very self conscious about his appearance but would never dare show it. Waking up late, Geno had less time to get ready, being late to school with it still being his first week of this new school. Having left the last school because everyone kept bullying him, Geno prays that this new school will be better.

Getting up Geno's joints ached, leading him to grab onto his walker. Beni does his morning medicine routine, hooking up medicine drip to the tribe permanently embedded in his chest. Once the little pump was active, he hooked the bag onto the handle bars of his walker in order to finish getting ready. He rolls his way to the kitchen where he packs a small lunch before shoving the lunchbag into his bookbag. After fully preparing his stuff for school, Geno can finally feel the medicine starting to kick in, making it easier to move and exist in general.
Geno makes himself a small but filling breakfast before taking his oral medication.

Once he's done in the kitchen the last thing he needed to complete was showering and getting dressed, which was now slightly easier due to the medicine working it's magic. Geno unhooks his medicine pump, clamping the tube in his chest as to now let any fluids back out.
Getting ready was always a pain as it hurt a lot but there wasn't much more he could do other than take his medicine and hope for the best.

Once he had everything ready for school Geno went back to his room in order to switch his walker for his cane, grabbing his bag from the table in his way out the door. As soon as Geno opens the door, the bus that would have been taking him to school drove past his house.

"Oh for fucks sake..."

Figuring he should at least try to walk to school, Geno locked the door behind him and started his 20 minute walk to school.

Hobbling his way down the road using his cane as a stabilizer, it wasn't long until he heard a honk behind him. Turning to face it, Geno was met with a navy blue convertible with its roof down, with a white boned skeleton like driving it. The unknown skeleton slows to a stop right beside Geno, pulling up the handbrake. The driver turns to look at Geno, leaning one arm on the back of his chair.

"Sooooo, don't you go to the same school as me?" He questioned.
"Why should I tell you?" I replied.
"I know you do, just get in the car" he stated motioning for Geno to get in.
"Um no, I'll pass" Geno stated, continuing to walk towards school.

It wasn't long until the rev of the engine started back up and continued to roll along with Geno.

"C'mon, you won't make it on time"
"And? This isn't my first rodeo, so mind your own business and just go to school." Geno puffed, trying to pick up the pace.
"Geez, I just wanted to help you," the other skeleton complained,"seriously, just get in the car, you look like you're about to pass out." He said sternly.

Geno just shook his head and continued hobbling along.

"I'm not getting in the car with a stranger. I mean, I dont even know you? And fyi I'm not gonna pass out." Geno retaliated.
"Oh for stars sake" he groaned, pulling up the handbrake again to stop the car rolling.

By then the car was out of Geno's view, a good 2 metres behind him, as he continued to face away from the vehicle.

A seat belt click could be heard as a door opened. Before he knew it Geno had been picked up bridal style and placed in the passanger seat of the navy convertible. With no significant strength Geno couldn't fight back due of how weak his illness and medicine makes him. As the now kidnapper got back in all Geno did was cross his arms and look straight forward in defiance.

The other skeleton put  his seat belt on and went to take off but stopped to look at Geno, who hadn't put on his seat belt.

"Seriously? Do I need to do everything?" He grumbled, reaching across Geno and gently clicked seat belt on, lifting Geno's arm to put the belt on correctly.
"Happy?" Geno stated in a flat monotone voice.
"Yes." he answered slightly frustrated, putting the car into first before taking off.