Chapter 13

So, i am back like after 3 months to update this story 😅 Sorry to keep you want so long.. I have got too lazy these days and also my exams are coming up. So, this might be my last update before exams which will end on 21st Feb.. And yes happy republic day to all my indian readers 🇮🇳

Karan and Meghna went inside and found naina on the bed.

Meghna: Cheeku !

She ran to her and caressed her head and started crying.

Karan: Naina, are you okay now ? How are you feeling ?

He also went up to naina and held her hand tightly.

Naina: Di, pls stop crying.. I am alright now.. Nothing happened to me.. See, i am totally fine.

She wiped Meghna's tears and they both smiled. Naina was trying to get up but Meghna and karan stopped her.

Karan: Only if i had not gone to that shop nothing like this would have happened... Its all because of..

Before he could complete naina put her fingers on his lips stopping him from speaking any further.

Naina: Dare you tell its all because of you.. All the time you blame yourself for whatever bad happens to me.. Karan, whatever happened was because of me and saawari.. Its not your fault.

She tightened her hold on his hand. Karan smiled slightly and nodded.

Meghna: That saawari ! Where is that idiot girl ? I will not leave her..How dare she hurt my cheeku ?

Meghna said this angrily and was moving out of the room when Naina held her hand.

Naina: Di, pls.. Don't get so angry..

Meghna: How will i not be angry cheeku ? She tried to kill you ! She tried to hurt you !! And you know na i can be quiet if something bad happens to me but when it comes to you and mumma, i never leave that person..

Naina: Di,i know but this much anger is not good. In the verge of hurting her you might hurt yourself di.. So, pls calm down..

Kunal: Naina is right Meghna.. In anger we mostly take wrong step..

Karan: But Bhai after what that girl did with my naina, we can't be silent atleast i can't... i will not leave that saawari..

Naina: Karan, now you also.. please try to understand..

Kunal: See, we should not take any step by ourselves... We can complain to police about it.. You both please don't get so angry and try to understand we will only fall in trouble if we do something by ourselves.. So let the law decide..

Meghna: If the police don't listen to us and don't take an action then ?

Kunal: Then we will take the matter to our own hands..

Naina: But jeeju...

Kunal gave naina an reassuring look and she nodded.

Karan: OK.. Then lets go to the police station and naina has got discharged right ?

Kunal: she will discharged after 6 pm only.. So, let me and Karan go to police station.. Meghna you stay here..

Meghna: But..

Kunal: Naina needs you here..

Meghna nodded and the brothers left.

The police thankfully registered the case under attempt to murder and told that they will arrest saawari.

Naina got discharged and came home. Meghnal dropped nairan and left.

After meghnal left, karan picked up naina in his arms and brought her in.

Naina: Karan, what are you doing ? Leave me karan...

Karan: You are not well so i am picking you up so that you dont get stressed.Moreover, i am your husband not a kidnapper.

Naina:Walking is not a stress...

Karan: But i need to take care of my wife so i will take you like this only..

Naina: But..

Karan: No buts...

He took her kept her on the bed and was going when she held his hands.

Naina: Where are you going ?

Karan: To cook..

Naina shocked: What !?

Karan: Why are you so shocked ?

Naina started laughing.

Naina: You and cooking ? 😂😂

Karan: what's so funny ? 😑

Naina: Nothing but karan let me cook.. You might burn my recently decorated kitchen...

Karan: Excuse me. I know cooking. okay ? And moreover you are sick so i only have to cook na.. First of all i am doing something for you and you are making fun of me. Not done haan..

Karan went and stood near the window looking sad. Naina thought he was really hurt him so she went up to him and back hugged him.

Naina: Karan.. If you felt bad about my words, then i am sorry...

Karan didn't speak.

Naina: Karan are you listening to me or not ? I said i am sorry pls talk to me.

She turned him towards her bit he turned back.

Naina: Karan, why are you not talking.. I told sorry na.. I will not make fun of you again.

She went and stood in front of him and again told him sorry but he turned his face away. Now tears started forming in her eyes and her tears were shining under the bright moonlight. Karan noticed her tears from the corner of his eyes and immediately turned towards her.

Karan: Naina, are you crying ?

He cupped her face.

Naina: Karan, i am sorry..

She held his hands.

Karan: Naina you are crying for this !? I was just kidding..

Naina: Means you were not angry ?

Karan: Of course not.. I can never be angry on you for this atleast..

Naina removed his hands from her face.

Naina: Seriously karan ! This was a joke ?

Karan: I thought i could bring you to a fun mood by this small joke but i didn't know you would take it seriously...

Naina: Is this fun ? Fun in not talking to me ? This is fun ? Really ?

Karan: Naina, see its not like that.. Please don't get me wrong.. See, i know hurt you so i am sorry...

Naina: I don't need your sorry...

She said and was about to go when he held her hand and pulled her towards him. They had an eyelock.

So, this was for today's chapter..

Hope you all liked it.

Do vote and comment..

Please ignore the mistakes actually i don't have time to recheck it.

Next chapter after exams..

Love ya ❤