Welcome back

"Up,up,up." "Busy day today we arrive in the capitol in an hour!!" Sky practically screaming and banging on maybe door. "Ugh do you always have to yell Sky?" I ask annoyed. "Yes, because if I didn't yell you two would sleep all day!" She yells from outside the door still. "Now, Get up!!! I sigh as I get up and get ready for what I had to do. I get in the shower and look over at the hair dyeing wall and click on the gold one and automatically the golden color comes out and soaks into my hair. After I get out and dressed in gold crop top and gold pants. If you can't tell I love gold. Because well my nickname is golden girl because everyone loves me. Then I head out of my room and go down to the breakfast car and find finnick, aka my little brother, sky, our district escort, and mags and Annie, our mentors for this games. " ah, the princess awakes." Finnick taunts me. Finnick knows I would rather be asleep then be here getting ready for the third quarter quell. But here i am, awake and getting ready for the quarter quell. "Ha ha." I say before going over and smacking him on the head. "Ow!" He mumbles as I sit down across from him next to mags who sends me a no teeth smile with a concerned face knowing that I was upset deep down but never showed it. That was my job. Act like i never get scared and always knows what to do and was smart and deadly, but deadly beautiful. Finnicks job was to act charming and nice to everyone. And if we broke image president snow would sell us to some hungry capitol men and women. I have been sold less than finnick since I know how to follow orders and can hide sadness and anger better than he can. All of my life I have deeply hated president snow. After all he killed mine and finnicks parents and made our brother and sister our avoxes.(a/n:I know that finnick never had siblings but this is a fanfic  so I am pretending he has a older sister: Madison and they have 2 younger siblings: Ocean and Brooke. I know they don't go together but hey they'll work, don't judge me.)
They got that position because of finnick. He decided he wanted to not be rebellious and not come out of his room to be sold and I wasn't there to tell him to come out and so they went do district 4, where we live and took ocean and Brooke. I found out later when they introduced me to the new avoxes and I realized that it was Brooke and Ocean and they told me finnick refused to be sold and I was furious. I yelled at him for 20 minutes straight about it. When I was done yelling at him I left him in a ball crying. I felt bad but it wasn't my fault that Brooke and Ocean were taken. It was his. "Maddie." Annie asked carefully pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I say as I hand my dirty plate to the waiting avox aka Brooke. "Are you ok?" She asks. "Yes." I reply "I'm going up to the roof, I'll be back." I said going to clear my thoughts.