Chapter 1

Maya's POV

Today was just a normal day,I got up picked out my clothes,which was,a galaxy crop top,high waisted shorts,and white converse.

I straightened my brown hair,until it was pin straight,and then brushed my teeth,and applied my makeup.My makeup was mascara,black eyeliner,and lip gloss.

I then walked out the door,to go to school.I passed my neighbors who were getting ready to move,and waved.

I'm gonna miss my neighbors.I'm gonna miss them baking cookies for us.They were so nice.Everything that I love always gets taken away from me.

I walked into school,and all eyes were on me.Not in a bad way,in a good way.I walked up to my friend Ashley and she was with her boyfriend,Levi.

I highly dislike Levi.He scares me,he gives me dirty looks and glances,and he looks like he hates me.

When I walked up to Ashley,Levi walked away."Hey!"Ashley said."Hi..."I mumbled."Whats wrong?"She asked me.

"Nothing,"I stated."Yes there is,"She said."Ok fine!Its Levi,okay?!Why does Levi hate me?I never did anything to him!"I said.

"He says because you always take me away from him,"She said."Well whatever,I don't mean to,"I said angrily.

"I know,he can be a dumbass sometimes,"She said."Then break up with him,"I said."No I love him,"She said.

"Ok whatever lets get to class,"I said."Ok leggo,"She said.We linked arms and we walked happily to our next class.

While I was walking I saw my other friends Jess,Lexi,Daniella,Isabella,Gabby,and Emily.We all linked arms and walked to our class that we all have together.

All of us are single except for Ashley.We don't like being held down by one boy,we like to enjoy life and see different people.

"Hey guys!Do you guys wanna hangout and maybe make some more youtube videos?"Gabby asked us.

"Yeah sure I'm down,"I said.The rest of them said yes."Yay!Lets have a sleepover!Everyone bring 1 movie,"Gabby exclaimed.

After school,I decided to gather my things for the sleepover.I decided on some plaid pants,a t shirt,and colorful socks.

I put my hair in a messy bun,and threw on my uggs.I grabbed the movie The Fault In Our Stars and locked the door,and walked out.

I walked to Gabby's house because her house is literally right around the block from mine.I walked in and I saw Emily helping Gabby set everything up.

"Gabby!"I yelled running towards her."Maya!"Gabby yelled back running towards me.We bonked heads and fell to the floor laughing hysterical.

I looked at Emily."Emily!Girl how you doing?!"I asked her sassily."Maya!I'm good how you doing?"She asked me back sassily."I'm good,"I said.

Emily has brown hair,and she has brown eyes.Gabby has dark blond hair and hazel eyes.Jess walked in with Daniella.

Jess has auburn hair,and brown eyes.Daniella has dirty blond hair with highlights and blue eyes.Isabella walked in with Lexi.

Isabella has brown hair,and brown eyes.Lexi has brown hair with a blond ombré.Lexi looks a lot like Ariana Grande.

We all walked into Gabby's room and we started watching the movies.We all started crying from The Fault In Our Stars.

After the movies,we decided to make a youtube video of us prank calling people.First I had to prank call Jc Caylen,and tell him that he got me pregnant.

Yes we are prank calling youtubers.Its funner that way.None of them picked up until I had to call Taylor Caniff.

"Hello?"Taylor asked in the phone."Hello?Taylor."I said."What do you want?Who are you?"He asked me.

"Taylor.Remember at the party,we sort of drank too much,and well now I'm pregnant."I said."Yea right,"He said sarcastically.He hung up.

We all started cracking up.We finished our video,and uploaded it.I don't even know Taylor,its just he gave me his number at the last meet and greet,and we never talked.

He doesn't know my number so thats the funny part.We all then started to fan girl over the guys from magcon.

I was fangirling over Matt Espinosa.Emily was fangirling over Shawn Mendes.Gabby was fangirling over Cameron Dallas.

Jess was fangirling over Nash Grier.Daniella was fangirling over Jack Gilinsky.Isabella was fangirling over Aaron Carpenter.

Lexi was fangirling over Jack Johnson.Then we all started fangirling over Jacob Whitesides,who has an amazing singing voice.

We looked online to see if they were coming nearby.To my surprise they were.They are coming to Miami in 2 weeks.

You have to buy the tickets at the door.But we bought the meet and greet tickets online.We then fell asleep and had dreams about the boys we were fangirling over.