Chapter 11

The cadet stood up in frigh

Third Person P.O.V.

As the next day arrived, Ren called for his Generals. He called each one of them and told them which golems would be under their command. Afterwards, he started discussing his plans. Ren clasped his hands together, "Now that I have my army ready, it is time to initiate my plans.Let the real fun begin. First, I want the five of you to go into the city and spread the word of my return."

Ren waved his hand in the air, "I don't care who goes, figure that out yourselves after the meeting is finished."

Everyone said in unison, "Yes, master Ren."

Ren continued to talk, "I want to let them know that their peaceful days on Autumn Nexus are over. As for the rest of you, take your troops and attack the Spectral bases. Capture every single one of the base commanders. I want to you to prove your worth."

He looked down at them and smirked. He wanted those feeble fools to turn in their graves in regret. Ren's eyes flashed with an unfathomable light. Learning from the past, he chose not to trust anyone but the Doctor and Kazuma. He sneered inwardly. If they still won't join, I can always have Cao erase their memories or I can just use them as experiments. Transfer part of my energy into their body, and cultivate their bodies to become containers for my energy. so that I can use it to restore my depleted energy. .

"If you find the troops useful in any way or have use for them, feel free to inform me about it." Ren leaned his head to the side.

Hen stood up, "Master Ren, I have something in mind for what to do with the bases, but I need to know their location."

Ren smirked at Hen's foolish words, "Have you forgotten the spies we have converted to our side that are still residing in the other Spectral bases? You can just contact them on the way and have them send you the coordinates of the other bases."

Hen scrunched his brows, "Master Ren could you please explain what you meant by 'spies'? We never had any spies."

As Kazuma shook his head and his voice held contempt for these idiots, "You fools. Have you forgotten about the troops we captured in Kyoto? They're the spies master Ren had sent to the 'Iron City', where Spectral main base is." (A/N: iron gate is a city were spectral HQ is located it is known for its impenetrable defense and offensive attacks).

Ren glanced over, "Oh, yes, Kazuma, I want you to head to the Doctor's lab."

Kazuma saluted, "Yes, Master Ren."

After Kazuma left the others turned to Ren, "Master Ren, we have decided on who will be going to the city."

Ren lifted a brow in amusement at his subordinate's words.

"That will be me, Master Ren."Cao stood up and went forward to Ren.

Ren scrutinized him with his cold eyes, "Why are you the only one who will be going, Cao?"

"Master Ren, because of my ability, I can use them to broadcast a video of your fight with Spectral when Kazuma and the doctor went to retrieve you," Cao bowed, " Seeing them smashed around like trash, it will make everyone question Spectral's worth, because they're weak."

Ren touched his chin, "Hmmm... I see. I will leave it to you then. With the amount of pandemonium that will ensue after the announcement of my return, there will be some hedonistic people who will take this opportunity and start rummaging around the city. Also invite them."

Ren dismissed everyone from the room, "Go."

Watching them leave, a malicious smile crept onto his lips. At last, everything is finally starting to move.