Time To Be The Heroes (Part 2)

Before I knew it, all of us were tied to a pole, pants down, dicks out.

Liam: Chard, you ass! I thought you found a way to save us, you dick!

Me: WELL THAT MASK WORKED IN THE MOVIE!

Status: HOW IN THE RIGHT MIND, DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT WAS GONNA WORK!?

Me: I don't know.

Ayano: Shut up!

The 5 girls then lined up, and looked at me, Status, Rhett, Liam, Rick, and Noah.

Ayano: Now you have nowhere to go.

Me: You know, this would be better if you haven't shot my friend, Woose, and tied us up! But no, you just had to go insane!

Noah: CHARD, SHUT UP! FIRST YOU GOT ME AND RICK NABBED, THEN YOU GOT INTO THIS MESS, AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, YOU LEFT ME WITH BLUE BALLS!

Yuno: Wait, there's 6 of them.

Aashi: You're right. We should get rid of one of them.

Ayano: On it.

She then pulled out a 9mm Glock, and pointed the gun at Rhett.

Ayano: Goodbye, you little boy. This is what you get when you try to get between us and-

Suddenly a white van, with "FREE CANDY" spray painted on the side, crashed through the wall, knocking down the 5 chicks.

The driver hopped out. It was Natedawg!

Nate: GUYS!

All 6 of us: NATE!!!!!

Just then the side door slid open, and Connor Riley, Xavier, Matthew, and Steven were inside!

Liam: CONNOR!

Me: Steven! Matt! Wait who the fuck is that guy?

Matthew: That's Xavier.

Steven: How do you not know Xavier!?

Me: Well how should I know!? I'm not here often!

Just then, the 5 psycho chicks stood up.

Ayano: You... you're trying to make me and Chard sad!

Me: What!? No, I'm glad these guys came, because you're sick in the head!

Ayano looked heartbroken.

Ayano: But... Senpai...

Me: OH FUCK OFF WITH THE SENPAI BULLSHIT! IT'S TIME TO BE THE HEROES, AND WE'RE GONNA END YOU!

June: How can you? You're all tied up!

That's when two guys crashed through a window behind them, and knocked down Anna and Yuno.

The two guys were Prudencio and Bruno!

Bruno: We came as soon as we could when we heard what happened to Woose!

Prudencio: Understandable.

Noah: UGH, ENOUGH OF THAT, DUDE! THAT SHIT IS DEAD!!!!

Rick: I'm just glad we have someone to save our asses!

But then Ayano threw a dagger at Xavier, June clubbed Nate and Bruno with a 2X4, and Aashi and Anna took out Steven, Matthew, and Connor with Baseball bats.

Me: ARE YOU SERIOUS!? HOW ARE YOU GUYS NOT DYING!?

Ayano: That's the power of love, Senpai. This proves we were destined to be with each oth-

She was cut off by a guy who speared the shit out of her, then the stranger Yeeted her to the sky.

Aashi, Yuno, June, and Anna then ganged up on the man, but he also Yeets them to sky, no problem.

Noah: Thanks, stranger!

Stranger: Don't you mean...

The stranger came to the light...

It was Jacob Toobyfor!

Rick: JACOB TOOBYFOR!!!!!!

Noah: THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!

Jacob: Don't worry, you guys are safe. No worries, a Yeeted those gals to a place where they will never be seen again.

Jacob unties us, and Rhett immediately went to Xavier.

He pulls the dagger out, and it turns out, it stabbed a can of Red Bull.

Rhett: He should be fine.

Me: We will all be fine. It's all over.

Then all of us walked out of the building, then it collapsed as we kept on walking.