Mindy & Niall

Its the middle of summer, Mindy, what the heck are you doing lying in your bed? Yes, I know its thke middle of summer, but I really have nothing to do. I lead a pretty uninteresting life. I sit around lying on my bed listining to random music that I put on my phone, and reading stories on this website called wattpad. I mostly read some of the--

Swagger Jagger, Swagger Jagger, you should get some- Yes. Cher Lloyd's Swagger Jagger is my ringtone. Got a problem with it. And I set that ringtone for one person in particular. Niall Horan. When we were younger we used to hang out alot. But since he's been on X Factor, I don't really get to see, or let alone TALK to him that much anymore.So I answered, and put it on speaker, because I'm too lazy to put the phone up to my ear, like I'm supposed to.

"Hey, Nialler whacha up to?"

"Oh, nothing. But I have a sup-" He was interupted by the doorbell ringing.

"Hold on Niall, someone's at the back door." Well isn't that weird. No one really rings the doorbell. EVER. Anybody that comes to my house always knows to just come right in. So I wandered my way out to the back porch. Sometimes I hate being 5'3, and right now is one of those days. I can't see out  the back porch door window. So now I have to open it. I always hate opening the door when I don't know who it is. It could be a rapist, or a murderer. But I made my way to the door, unlocked it and opened it.

Honestly I didn't know what to think right at that moment. My worldwide known best friend was outside my backdoor. He looked the same as he was about six months ago, the last time he visited. His hair was still blonde. He still had those adoring blue eyes. And he still had his Irish ways of suprising people. It took me a while to process, but I cannot believe that he's back home in Mullingar! I was litterally gawking at him for about two minutes before he finally said something.

"Look, Mindy, I know I'm hot, but seriously would you say something?" When he finished that senctence, I knew he was really there. My Niall was finally home for a holiday. I dazed out of my trance, and ran up to him, even though he was only a few feet away from me, and gave him my famous 'death hug'.

I know it's only been six months, but I missed him like crazy. Every since we were about ten years old, I've had a ginormous crush on him. Yeah, sure I've had a couple boyfriends, but they both turned out to be douchebags. Whom, Niall was there to teach them a lesson. Anyways, back to reality!

"Seriously, Niall, I missed you so much! Come inside. Mom and Dad are out for the week with work, so the house is allllllllllllll mine!" I practically dragged him inside my house before asking the next thing. "Want anything to drink?"

"Yeah, sure gimme a beer would ya?"

"Niall, have you forgotten, I'm 17. Otherwise known as UNDERAGE." he scoffed.

"Oh well then, gimme some tea."

"Right on it." It took me about ten minutes to set up the kettle, and get it boiling. So after I set that up, I wandered back into the living room, where  Niall was sitting watching some football. Boy, when isn't he watching, playing, or talking about it. He just loves football. Almost as much as he loves food. But of course, he loves food slightly more. I walked over and ploped next to him on the couch.

"Tea will be 'bout fifteen minutes." I stated.

"Alrighty then. You want to know something?" I turned to look at him. Gosh darn it, his eyes are just so beautiful. Who wouldn't want to just stare into them for eternity? Then I realized, he asked me a question.

"Yeah sure, why the heck not." I simply stated.

"I missed you. Like a lot." If only you knew how I feel, Niall. "Like more than I miss food right after a concert." And that's a LOT.