Thousands of Years

The sun shines again, today as well.

The wind is soothing, calming.

The sky is blue, clear, vast, endless.

Today too, the sun shines. Just like on that day. On the day when the tragedy unfold.

It was too, a sunny day. The sky was blue as well. However the smoke blackens, and the flames roared.

The revolution took his family. His very own mother impaled at that day, right in front of his eyes, and where his sister too, can see it all.

They took him away, imprison him. What was a noble, become a slave.

However, he's saved.

That angelic figure become his new father. The First Progenitor. The Founder.

And that black-haired kid that he brought along.... Yuu.

That day, is a fated day.

When the two lock their eyes, they knew it. It was destiny.

Their meeting shed a new light, and with their hands grasped tight, they once more run free the grassland.

Today too, the sun shines. The wind blows softly. The sky was blue. It's been months since their meeting.

"Hey!"

A childish, feminine voice calls out. But it's not a girl. He knew this voice. Yuu open his eyes and find the lavender-haired boy looking at him. His eyes that was as blue as the sky, now become red. Round and beautiful, like a ruby.

"Ashera... Is there's something wrong?" The ravenette said with a dull, plain tone. He always been like that. Ashera never understand why.

"Nothing. I just thought you'll be here again."

Yuu brushed his head and slowly gather his consciousness. He's lying against a large tree, and it cast the shade for him to rest.

"Come on, let's go out to where the sunlight shines!" Ashera playfully pull the two hands of the other boy, and Yuu didn't show even a hint of enthusiasm.

"Ashera, you're a vampire now. Our Father gave you the ring so you wouldn't burn under the sun. But why you still find interest on the daylight?" Yuu hesitantly stand up, now they're face to face. Their height is so similar. The difference is the indifferent expression, and the one that smile.

"Because our Father give us the chance to be free again, to be alive, so we should be grateful." Asura keep on smiling, eyes closing gently, before he turn away and pull the boy as he start walking.

"Now come, you'll help me gathering the flowers!" Asura laughed happily, and Yuu can only sighed.

On the meadow near the hill, a younger child await. Her hair is pink, naturally, in contrast to her brother who inherit the purple color instead.

"Krul~ I find him!" Ashera waved from the distance, with Yuu being dragged unwillingly.

The girl grin wide and lift up two flower crowns that she prepared all along. Ashera gladly took it, and Yuu.... didn't seems to show any enjoyment at all.

He didn't understand.

What's this "friendship" that they given to him?

Why they're so happy?

Why.... can he still be so positive in such time, after all that happened?

For Yuu, life is just about to follow the order of their Father, the one who decide their life and what they should become.