Yandere deker x male reader

YANDERE DEKER X MALE READER

reader's p.o.v
Hello my name is (y/n) I'm a black ranger here at the shiba house I am friends with all of the rangers plus mentor ji . I train to be a samurai ranger like the others . As we were training today the gap senser went off and we all ran to where the nilock was but it wasn't just any nilock it is deker he a half human half nilock from what I heard in the stories . Then we all morphed into our ranger forms and decker said "rangers I challenge you to a fight to the death for the black ranger " this made us confused why me? "Jayden your not letting us do that would you?.." mike ask until Kevin said to mike "but mike Jayden can make the choice.... so what your choice Jayden" Jayden thought and sighs "well we should let just hope we win we won't know what would happen if we die and he gets (y/n). So (y/n) go hide somewhere so you won't get hurt from the fight okay?" I nodded and went to hide somewhere once I was hidden the rangers caught deker I heard two screams and saw Mia and Emily laying on the ground dead demorphed blood coming from their stomach then it happened to Kevin and mike. Then Antonio I wanted to go help Jayden but he kept fighting deker until deker stabbed Jayden."goodbye red ranger ."Jayden then died then I passed out.
~Timeskip~
I woke up seeing I was in a cave it was night out and I saw deker In his human side "well i see your awake" I frown"why am I here deker?.." he chuckles "your mine (y/n) that what." My eyes widne "hell no im not gay!" He frowns "well your gonna have to deal with it or you'll be with your friends " i frown"f-fine " he smiled "good " and that was the last time I saw anyone else but him. Master xzendred flood the earth . And now I'm with someone who probably crazy which is deker..