Yandere jayden x reader

Y/n p.o.v
I was with my childhood friend Jayden him, Antonio and I were always friends in a small group as we were growing up until Antonio moved . I still visted Jayden and train to be a samurai like him. A (r/c)(ranger color) for that matter. I smiled when I saw Jayden had a team to defeat the nighlock with me helping but whenever I'm training alone I feel eyes watching me..I try to ignore it and continue on my training.

Jayden's p.o.v
I was watching Y/N from a safe distance so she won't see me. She is beautiful when she is training. I can't even focus on anything else except her. I then saw mike(sorry mike ) walking up to her and the two talked then mike kissed her cheek I growls silently to my self and walked off I then thought of a plan and smiled to my self it might be good. You guys might hate me but I went to that nighlock for help. That I would give them the symbol power if they help me kill mike and the others except y/n they asked master xzandred and he said fine now the nighlock is attacking the city and me and my team ran I said I will catch up to the nighlock and ran off but when they didn't know until the nightlock stabbed them I was helping them I saw y/n eyes widen in shock and backing up once I noticed I gave the nighlock the symbol power as promised and took y/n away I threatened her to not tell mentor and she stayed quiet I told mentor that the others died and that me and y/n is the only one alive he believed me and I took y/n to a room and smiled in a way I have never smiled before "your mine y/n...:"