Chapter 1- The beginning of the end

One day a boy named Jeremy Albertson was walking in the park. It was quite an ordinary day. Or so it seemed. Kids were running around. Some having a tantrum and some just relaxing in the shade but something was wrong, something out of order. And then he realized what it was and it wasn’t out of order, no. it was perfect. Although all imperfect, it fit together like perfect imperfections. He felt curious but he didn’t know why. “Hey Jeremy!” yelled heather all of a sudden, “Hey!” he replied as he rushed over to her. Heather is one of his best buds. Heather and Jeremy are like a Dynamic Duo. “So what’s up?” she asked. “I dunno” he said “I literally don’t know. It’s just so weird” “I know yeah? I’ve noticed it too!” said heather. “Any ways I have to go. See you later!” he said as he left the park. On his way home he thought about what he saw at the park and realized that he saw the exact scene before. Apart from heather and his conversation he was pretty sure that the exact same thing happened 2 weeks ago. This is getting really weird he thought.

 When he got home the pressure eased off. His Mum made a delicious apple crumble that he accepted with pleasure. Maybe the incident at the park was just a coincident he thought, that’s what he hoped. He settled down to watch the news update. “Scientists have found a way to gather time crystals! They say the crystals have a deep connection with the universe itself! Morris Willy is at the scene.”  “Hello everybody. I’m at the NRF otherwise known as the National Research Facility as you heard earlier our geniuses have had a huge scientific breakthrough! The time crystals are said to of created the universe and the larger the crystals are the closer they you will be to the start of the universe!” Jeremy was amazed with what he heard! He had to meet up with his friends.

It was 6pm now and he was going to meet up with his group of friends at the plaza. When Jeremy arrived all of his friends were already there in fact apparently they were all there for more than 5 minutes! “Where have you been?” asked James. “Yeah I know, sorry. Anyways have noticed something awkward lately? Heather and I have, something is really messed up. Before I arranged this “meeting” I was watching the news update and they said that apparently they’ve discovered some sort of time crystal that has some sort of effect on time and space! That’s probably what’s causing the trouble!” said Jeremy “I don’t think so the machines only shows where the crystals are, they don’t reposition them or anything” Said Rowan.“ it must be something else.” And with that said the gang went to macca’s and had dinner.

That night due to the situation none of them could obtain a good night’s sleep.