prologue

knockout's pov

it's been months since we restored cybertron, defeated unicron and optimus sacrificing himself to the all spark. a few hours ago, i got done doing my shift at the hospital and now i'm siting on the couch in me and breakdown's house that we moved into, trying to relax from all the stress from working on patients. breakdown crept up on me and grabbed me from behind, i squeaked in surprise then relaxed a little when i realized it was just breakdown. "is the hospital stressing you out again?" he asked me "yeah" "i've been meaning to ask you something for a very long time" "what is it?" "will you be my spark mate?" when he asked me that question, i felt my optics fill up with energon tears of joy. "YES! YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" i answered excitedly as we both opened our spark chambers and merged them together. he picked me up and took me our berth room. "w-what are doing?" i questioned "we're going to have some fun" he answered seductively as he opened his port to reveal his spike as i opened my port and he sticked his spike into my valve and started pumping and thrusting inside of me for hours and when he was finished, he picked me up, took us to our wash rack and turned on the warm water. he sat in the tub with me in his lap as i fell into recharge and cleaned the both of us up.

(time skip)

i've been purging my tanks for over 3 weeks since me and breakdown fragged, so i had ratchet do scans on me as i felt too sick do it myself and he found out that i was carrying a sparkling. 'how am i going to tell breakdown that i'm carrying his sparkling?' i think to myself as i reach our house. "breakdown" i called out for him "yes sweet spark?" he asked me as we sat down on our coach. "at the hospital, i found out why i've been so sick lately for this past month" "what's wrong?" he asked me in a concerned voice "i'm carrying your sparkling" "w-what? y-you mean?" "yes. I'M SPARKED!" i told him excitedly as we hug each other.

(time skip)

i was in a lot of pain as another contraction hit me as our sparkling was coming, so breakdown brought me to the hospital since it was very early in the morning when i woke up to a very painful jab in my abdomen. hours later, i holding our sparkling to my chest plaits while i was using an energon feeding line from my spark to feed our little mech. "what are you two going to name your sparkling?" ratchet asked me and breakdown "his name is wildbreak" we say at the time in union as our sparkling fell into recharge in my arms as i retracted the line back into my spark.