Chapter 3

Amanda and Alyssa were having a wild weekend at Alyssa's parents house while they were away for the weekend. Alyssa had secretly planned, and hoped, to try and seduce her best friend Amanda. It all was going to plan as she fingered her friend to begin with, before Amanda had just eaten out Alyssa's wet pussy.

The two were sat at the edge of the pool, with the night drawing in darker. "I think we should move on inside!" Amanda said, as she slipped up and out of the pool.

The water dripped from her naked soft flesh upon the floor around it, as the soft moonlight shimmered across her beautiful, curvaceous figure. She stopped, and turned to look back at Alyssa still at the edge of the pool staring at her.

"You coming in then or what? The party isn't over yet!" Amanda spoke with a wicked smile on her face.

Alyssa looked upon the beautiful best friend's body, her long, wet hair that attached itself to the archway of her spine, the breasts that were large, bouncy and so soft to squeeze with large, erect nipples that poked out from the tip of them, and her delicious peachy round ass cheeks, leading to her thighs and long legs.

"I'm coming babe!" Alyssa spoke, before Amanda turned her body, and walked away towards the house.

Alyssa could not help but watch this female form of a figure wobble her ample charms of her body as she moved into the house. She pulled herself up and walked across to the house before entering inside, and locking the door behind her. She looked around at the soft lighting inside, to see Amanda nowhere to be seen. Then, she heard her upstairs. She made her way up to go searching for her best friend.

Opening the room of her parent's bedroom, she discovered Amanda laid upon the sheets, still fully naked and seemingly comfortable with her body on full view now. Amanda leaned on her elbows, staring back at Alyssa as she walked in upon her, and waved a finger, inviting her to join her upon the bed. 

Alyssa stepped across and got on her hands and knees, crawling across the end of the bed, hovering over Amanda's naked body below till she reached fully over her.

"Let's spend the night together, cuddling up to each other in here tonight!" Amanda said.

She laid back flat upon the bed, and gently took hold of Alyssa's face staring down at her in the palms of her hands. Caressing her face, before Alyssa lowered her slightly wet, naked body upon Amanda's. Their breasts were heaving against each other. Alyssa's legs were teasing one between Amanda's thighs, and the other at the side. 

She moved in, and the two kissed. A soft, wet kiss as their lips met. At first, it was another exploration of each other's mouths. Gentle lips upon each other, then the slight protruding tongue that licked across Amanda's lips, before exploring within and the two connecting together between their mouths as they met, in a deeper, longing wetness of passion.

Amanda's hands moved down, across Alyssa's neck and to the arch of her spine. She caressed her palms across the soft, damp skin of Alyssa's body, drifting over her back, up and down, back and forth. Feeling every muscle that ached for her as she moved and arched her back while staying on top of her best friend. The hands hovered lower, and reached the two soft juicy ass cheeks that were free to touch. She caressed over them, squeezed them a little, and occasionally just offered a very gentle slap upon them.

Alyssa's hips began to slowly rock in motion, the excitement building up inside of her body, the heat rising, the warmth of other bodily contact against her own. Amanda's hand gripped upon Alyssa's ass cheeks, helping her as she began to grind her hips, and her pussy rubbed back and forth, over and over against Amanda's thigh. 

Alyssa's pussy lips stretched across the soft thigh of Amanda, pulling itself, rubbing itself to a feeling of over powering enthusiasm of erotic pleasure at being pleased. Amanda's free leg was raised, and wrapped itself across the back of Alyssa's thighs.