"Oh Poor Thing!"

"Oh you poor poor thing! You're so cute. You look so rested but so hungry... I'm sorry I have nothing to feed you... Would you like the foot sweat on my feet a lot of little man like that nowadays..."
I answered
"I'm Sorry Miss I don't like feet that much of course I like them... That is to say I love them but I'm not that good of a foot slave..."
"Oh my word you poor thing you can't do feet?"
"Well no hold on... Your feet are different from all the other girls..."
The little guy looked like a little fox boy have Fox have boy like her
Oh my sweet little guy you look so cute and so loving! You look almost like me but a little more furry I'm more like the homo sapiens that were in the planet before the big collision with the comet..."
"Yeah a lot of things got messed up then but I see your feet and I like them they teased me laughed at me but your feet kind of look better I'm not used to them but maybe I could be your little foot snuggler?"
"Oh well that would be very nice but I need more than a foot snuggler, I need a foot lover I need someone to love my feet like they would a family member... Someone very dear to them I need someone to love my feet like the other girls do... But I guess you would do for now since I have no one..."
She looks very nervously at him very much like she wanted to love him with her beautiful feet and starts snuggling him. He gets very warm on her beautiful soft feet.
"Oh you don't like that I'm sorry...'
"No it actually feels more right than the other girls I like it maybe I could learn to love it..."
"I would like that very much my little man you're very cute please accept my beautiful pledge to make you try like my feet..."
He interrupts her
"no let me pledge my loyalty to your feet to try and make them comfortable at all times at least one after the other I know you need at least one foot lover to make your feet comfortable I love you my Miss!"
She puts him in her shoe which is a gladiator sandal and he gets stepped on but not hard as she tries to make him used to her weight
"You sure that's not too much?"
"No I'm like the others it's very fine my Miss!"
"You're cute you call me my Miss... My name is Mymissys then... And your name is little Foxboro!"