two

Taehyung had a duplicate key to Jungkook's house since they were besties. So close that Jungkook's mother count on him to take care of Jungkook when he was sick.

Taehyung came into the house, locked the door and headed to Jungkook's room.

"Kook, I'm here." The familiar voice startled Jungkook. He welcomed Taehyung into his room, not wearing anything down there. He only relied on his hoodie to hide his member.

Taehyung wore the typical face mask to hide half of his face.

"D-do you have a condom?"

"Let's just go raw. You are a virgin, aren't you?"

"Y-yes..."

They went on the bed and joked a little before making out. Ya know, to let Jungkook cool down.

"Take off your hoodie, baby. It's getting in the way." Taehyung said.
Jungkook obeyed and took off his hoodie. His pink length started to become hard...again.

"Pretty colour and size.. You're big.. but not as big as me." Taehyung teased as he fixed their position.

Jungkook was on Taehyung's lap,  getting ready to ride him. Taehyung wanted him to be at the front so people could see.

"Get your ass up. I'm going to prepare you. Or else it will hurt." Taehyung commanded and Jungkook immediately went on his knees on the bed and raise up his ass.

Taehyung screwed off the lube bottle cap and squeezed some on Jungkook's hole. He slowly massaged on the tight, red rim before slipping his finger in.

"T-Tae,, it...hurts.."

"I know, baby. You will get used to it soon, don't worry."

As soon as the pain turned into pleasure, Taehyung slipped his second finger in.

Till he felt like Jungkook was stretched enough, he pulled out his fingers. The bottom whined as he felt empty. But the whine turned into a loud cry once Taehyung rammed in him.

"S-slower, Taehyung!!!!" Tears rolled down Jungkook's cheeks. It was so painful but also good in some ways.

"Hush, baby boy. Ride me and go on your own pace." Taehyung stated as he tried to distract Jungkook from the pain by rubbing on his nipples.
He knew that Jungkook was extremely sensitive with his nipples.

"Hnn...ah..." Jungkook rode Taehyung slowly. The pain subsided and was replaced with pleasure. His nipples being played with Taehyung's long and slender fingers felt like heaven.

"Are you tired already?"

"A bit...."

"Face me. I'll thrust into you."

Jungkook turned around, having Taehyung in between his legs.

"Good boy. You might be sore after this but oh well." Taehyung said with a smirk.

He started to thrust up without any sympathy, earning sinful sounds coming out of Jungkook's lips.
The pace was too fast. Jungkook had never felt this good before that it made him felt dizzy.

"T-thERE!--" Jungkook almost jumped when Taehyung hit his prostate.

"Don't jump, baby. I know it feels so good, isn't it?"

Jungkook couldn't even answer the simple question as Taehyung started to thrust into him, hitting his prostate with every thrusts. He even grinded on it and that made Jungkook grip on the headboard till his knuckles turn white.

"T-Taehyung... I-I'm c-close..." Jungkook's voice was so weak. He really lost his voice from all of that intense moanings and cries.

"Me too, baby."