Blushing for days

Disclamer:
Sexual stuff will be mentioned here so if you're uncomfortable with that.......uh.......close your eyes?

"Jeongin-ah!" Chan called the boy.

The younger smiled at him as he closed his locker. "Hi, Chan-hyung! Do you need something?" Jeongin asked as he took his lunch bag.

"You."

"What?"

"What?- anywho," Chan said as he put his arm around Jeongin's shoulders and lead him to somehwere, "eat with me." He offered.

"How about the others?"

Chan put on this funny looking pout, "they all went on secret dates."

Jeongin immediately laughed when Chan looked at him with that face

"Hey! Why are you laughing?" Chan asked with a growing smile.

"I didn't- meant to laugh!" He said in between laughter. "I actually debated first wether to laugh or to say awww"

"Aish!" He teasingly pushed Jeongin away and "sulked".

"Awe come on hyung! I was just kidding!" Jeongin poked his sides.

"No!" Chan turned away, causing Jeongin to laugh.

"Awwww come on hyung, sorry!" He hugged him. Chan was shocked to feel the younger's arms around his waist. But he was more shocked when he saw Jeongin's cute face right after.

"Sorry...." he said with puppy-dog eyes.

Chan quickly gave up and hugged Jeongin back. Trying to stop the urge to kiss him right there and then.

"Better back up before I kiss you~" He teased.

In response, Jeongin turned a deep red and quickly snaked his hands away, but quickly caught them.

"You're not going anywhere!" He smirked.

"No!" Jeongin said with a slight giggle and he yanked his hands away from Chan's grip and ran away.

"Yah!"

The next day:

"You want one?" Chan asked the younger as he held a red candy in his hand.

Jeongin visibly lit up and nodded enthusiastically which brightened up Chan.

"It's my favorite!" Jeongin exclaimed as he opened he wrapper.

"Really? What a coincidence...." Chan let out an airy laugh and acted as if he didn't ask Seungmin what his favourite candy was.

"Ah, hyung, Jisung told me he and Minho-hyung are going on a date on Saturday. And he asked me if I wanted to come...." he rambled as he played with his candy wrapper.