Misunderstanding

~The 1 st period was over and hundreds of deities poured out of the classrooms. As usual, Hades and Athena each held a scroll and a cup of coffee (apparently both of them have an addiction to caffeine) in their hands. They walked around the halls aimlessly, their eyes never leaving the scroll until they ended up in a....."particular" scene in the Music room~

Athena: *looks shocked* OH MYSELF! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ZEUS!?
Hades: OH HOLY MAPLE! HERMES SAVE ME!!!!!!
Zeus: I'm just doing a prank............. And wait.... Hermes.... of all the gods?
Athena: Wait........You have a crush on him?
Hades: WHAT?! NO! *hides a photo of Hermes behind him* As if I would!
Athena: Sure *smirks*.........I think Hermes will be delighted to hear that
Hermes: Did someone call!!!?!????!
Hades: *throws an apple out of nowhere* NOPE! AND BYE! *stomps off with a blush on his face*
Athena: *chuckles a little*
Hermes: *stares at the apple uneasily before looking up at Athena with a blush* Um.....why are you laughing?
Athena: *pats Hermes on the head* Oh little brother! So naive and so clueless about our traditions!
Hermes: *blushes a deeper shade of red* uhh....thanks?
Athena: *shrugs* Never mind
Hermes: Tell me......OH SWEET MOTHER OF GAEA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO THAT DRAGON TEACHER ZEUS!?
Zeus: *places another feather on the sleeping Dragon teacher's nose, who was resting soundly on his table* It's an experiment, smart people! I'm just going to watch what would happen if a person has feathers for a nose!
Hermes: Still.....that looks uncomfortable....and why in Hades are you doing that?
Zeus: Since when have you become Athena!? LISTENING TO REASON?!
Hermes: ........ -_-
Athena: HEY!!!!
Zeus: I don't care....I'm still going to do it!
Hermes: *whispers to Athena* At least it's not a bucket of water over the teacher's head
Zeus: Great idea! I'm putting a bucket of water over the teacher' head!
Hermes: *face palm* Never mind....
Zeus: Its time to prepare, operation jwkzkekkxke...
Athena: *raises an eyebrow* What kind of operation is that?
Zeus: Im too lazy to think of anything else!!!
Athena: Sure....and that's not going to works. By the angle of the bucket water you placed, which is literally facing towards the door and the position the teacher is sleeping, its has a 99.-!
Zeus: * hushes Athena* Stop it Athena! You are making my head hurt from all the Math!
Athena: *looks offended* But-......!
Zeus: Let me do the magic!

~Grabbing the last feather from his bag, he swayed the feather on the sleeping teacher's nose. The teacher stirs but not enough for him to awake. Annoyed by this, he swayed the feather harder. And this time....it worked.....but there was a....catch...~

Aphrodite: *runs toward them with a dress in both hands* Hey guys, which outfi-!
All of them:....Oh no.....
Aphrodite: *wipes the wet feathers of her face to reveal angry "White diamond" eyes* Who did....that?!
Zeus: *sweat drop* uhhh.....it was Hermes! *points at him*
Aphrodite: *throws the most deadliest death glare in history* You little b*tch!
Hermes: I swear I didn't do it!!!!!
Aphrodite: You're lying! *flicks her wrist gracefully, a pink bow and arrow appeared in her hands*
Hermes: NOPE!!!! *escapes through the windows and flew away quick as the speed of light*
Aphrodite: *smirks* Not on my watch *targets the direction Hermes went through and shot the arrow*
Athena: *raises an eyebrow* you do know that arrow can't reach him, right?
Aphrodite: Those are not just any arrows. They are the pink arrows of heartbreak. Soon, they will find the target and cause him to fall in love with the first taken person he will see. With that, I will watch his eyes devoid of light and happiness. His eyes soaked in tears and most of all, a broken heart! He will fall into the abyss of darkness and I would have the last laugh *giggles like a maniac* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Zeus: *whispers to Athena* We should go now
Athena: That is the wisest thing you ever said in your life.

~With that, the two gods left and Aphrodite stayed there laughing until she realised it was already night time and the school was locked! It was really going to be a long night.~

____________________________________
LOOKS LIKE APHRODITE IS GOING TO MAKE A LOVE TRIANGLE! I WONDER WHO IT WOULD BE! ALSO....NEWSFLASH: I SURVIVED THE FIRST QUARTER! HOORAY!!!
WELL SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING EARLY! THANKS TO THE TESTS, TEACHERS AND A LOT OF ANIME CHARACTERS, I HAVE TOTALLY FORGOTTEN TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!

ALSO TO CLEAR UP THINGS:
1. MARRIED GODS ARE NOT MARRIED AND NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP. THEY'RE JUST CRUSHES!

2. ALSO ABOUT THE APPLE PART. IF YOU THROW AN APPLE IN ANCIENT GREECE AND SOMEONE CATCHES IT, YOU TWO WILL BE ENGAGED. SO TECHNICALLY HADES AND HERMES ARE ENGAGED!

3. IDK WHY I SHIPPED HADES AND HERMES, IT JUST FELT RIGHT. MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THEY SEE EACH OTHER MORE OFTEN THAN PERSEPHONE does with Hades....OR ITS BECAUSE I READ A FANFIC ABOUT HADES X HERMES (YAOI 4 LIFE!!!!!)

AND IF YOU ARE OFFENDED OR SOMETHING....FORGIVE ME! BYE!!!!!!

(DON'T EXPECT ME TO UPDATE ANYTIME SOON THOUGH Cause IM LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!)