5.forgive🤗

You wake up at 6.15am. You then stood uo from your bed and went to ur bathroom. Finish shower you do ur skincare and makeup(btw i forget to tell you that siqah do skincare and make up at chap4😂) then u choose some outfit to wear tday.

What u wore👆

What u wore👆

Then u take ur backpack along with ur phone and ur earphone. You went downstairs and make some breakfast. You feel happy tday and udk why. Finish eating u wore your shoes and went out and locked the house.

Arrived at school u saw baejin. U dont want to see him. But then he ran up to you. "Hey,"he said. "Hye,"u replied. "Baejin i had to tell u something,"u said to him "what is it?"he ask. "So im sorry not to forgive u. And sorry bcz i slap u front of student. And im sorry if i ignore u.and sorry for not forgive. And sorry if i always mad when u and jimin being togethet. I just stress that time.,"u  said to him."well i understand. Btw where jimin?"he ask "she moved school at her bf school and idk why lol,"u said. "So do u forgive me?"ask him "yea ofc iam"u replied with smile.

At lunch

me and baejin at our table and talking while eating. We talk about stupid story😂

*a bell ring*
We stood up from our table and went to our class. Then we sit at our desk and resume out talking. We never talking for 1 month(lol so long😂) but yeah this is the time we first talk.

~finish school~

"Baejin wait me,"u said to him. "Ok ok,"he replied. Then u walk together. Laughing while walking.

"Bye baejin,"u waved at him. "Bye bab-,"he said.

Baejin POV
When we went back home we laughing. Then siqah waved at me while say bye to me. Then i replied back to her. "Wut i just said to her. Why i call her babe",i talk silently.

End if pov

u unlocked the door and went inside. Then u went upstairs and take a shower. After that u do ur skincare and put ur pyjamas.

 After that u do ur skincare and put ur pyjamas

What u wore👆

Then u went downstairs to make some dinner. Finish eating you went upstair and brush ur teeth. After that u make ur homework. Finish doing homework you went to your bed and play ur phone. Your phone always fell at ur face so then u put ur phone at ur table near you and sleep.

Hy my sister💚 tq read this boring book(story bro) and dont forget to vote and comment😇