EXO & KRIS

you lay down on a sofa in the living room while eating sandwich.Your eyes stick to the ceiling.Silence came across, perhaps because the boys are not here, busy with their packed schedule.you hummed a song that was playing in your head to break the silence. You were dying of boredom so you decided to check the internet to see what's new.

There's one news that catches your attention, you tap the huge title " Kris's terminal contract " After you've read the contents, your heart fall to pieces and instantaneously shattered.You can't believe the news and hope it was just a rumour but then SM give a commitment to kris's lawsuit against SM.

You make a phone call to manager oppa.

" op - ppa...i-s i--it true? Kris oppa.." you paused because you can't seem to find the right words to your sentences due to the shocking news.

"y/n .." he sighed "yes ,it's true..I think you heard the news...we tried to call him but he didn't pick up. we failed to reach him.i'll tell you more later when I get home and please don't let this thing bring you down okay? I  need to go , I'll see you home okay?  bye "

You didn't say anything. You were choked down.You fall hard, your legs were numb. tears began rolling down your face.You cry your lungs out. Your heart was like being stabbed and it feels like it's almost ripped off. You can't think straight .Negative thoughts and the feeling of being betrayed by one of your closest oppa hunted your mind.you can't find the reason why he left the group and you.

Because you cry too much, you can't find the right time to take a single breath.You struggle to breathe and try not to cry.your head was dizzy, and broke into cold sweat.

A few minutes passes by , you calmed your mind. you got a hold of yourself and you knew that the rest of the members are having a hard time , harder than you are having right now.You avoid yourself from being negative,You eventually receive a positive thoughts .what kris oppa were doing now are for his own good, he must has his own reason why he leave and deep inside your heart you wish him the best to his new life, future and health .You wiped your tears and you went to the bathroom to take a shower .you don't want the rest of your oppa to see your bloated face.

Before Exo arrived home ,you said to yourself that you have to be strong , you can't be weak in front of them, they are weaker. Moreover ,you don't want to be a burden and you don't want them to comfort you,you want to be the one who comfort them.

"we're home.."  you heard your oppa's voice.you ran out of your room to see them.

They all walk in, soulless.

"oppa ! annyeonggg! " you greet them cheerfully.

"eo annyeong y/n " that's it.they walked pass you and some tapped you on your shoulders.

"oppa have you eaten ?  should I make something ?  what would you like to eat ? "  you try to change the mood.

They all shook their head in response.Some of them sit on the living room and some off to their bedroom.you can see their eyes were red and their pale face . Seeing your oppa behaving like this,hurts you more. They used to be the noisiest but now they don't even make any sound.

" oppa ! can you come over here ?  " you called them out to the living room.

"y/n not now please" suho oppa said to you with pleaded eyes.

" Just 5 minutes please ?  " you begged.

"...araseeo.Yah everyone gather in the living room now "  suho shouted.

"just 5 minutes kay ? " he added.

They all walked out without saying anything.

"what's with the sudden gathering ? " Kai asked you.

You walk to him and give him a hug .The rest of them are shocked by your sudden action.

"yahh..What's wrong with you ? " kai stand still.

After few seconds you let him go , and give him a smile.You walked to the next person beside kai and give him hug .you repeat the same thing to the other members. Lastly , Suho .You stand on a sofa to reach the same height as his

"our great leader , the best leader in the world .uri suho oppa " you hug him for quite long.he hug you back and his tears fall down.

"you already know hm ? "  he sniffled and let go of you .

you nodded and hug him again.The rest of the members now got hold of the situation. They take you down from the sofa and make a group hug.They're crying and comforting each other .Here you can see how much they loved each other, and how strong are their relationship is. They're getting through hardships together as one.You hope that exo are still going strong for years .It's just that from now on it's gonna be eleven of them.Kris and exo are now on different path .The rest of exo and you make up your minds , that you're all going to cheer for Kris from afar.

EXO SARANGHAJA ! KRIS FIGHTING !