Chapter 5: Infirmary Talk

Lucy's POV

I slowly get out of my bed. I look over and see Natsu in pain, in a coma like state. I climb into his bed and silently cry against him. "Not again, please~" I sob. I stroke his hair. I feel a small bump on his head, there were two of them. I sit on top of Natsu, wiping my tears. I stroke his cheeks. He was getting scales. I lay back down and sob into his neck. I tense up when I feel his arms wrap around me. "Don't cry Lucy. I'm fine" He murmurs. I lift my head. "Natsu!" 

He lazily grins. "Can't get rid of me that easily." I nuzzle his cheek. "I got flash backs of you during the war. It was too much." I put my ear against his chest, relaxing to his heartbeat. The door opens. "oh my, how cute." Mira says. Natsu puts a hand on the back of my head when I try to get up. "Yeah Mira?" "Just checking in on you two. How are you feeling?" She asks. Natsu slowly sits up, bringing me with him. "Better." He says, burying his nose in my hair. I pull away from Natsu, ignoring his pout. "A lot better. How long were we out?" I ask. "At least a couple hours."

I look down at my hand, my left one still had the red veins on it. "Can you get master and Porlyusica? I have something to tell them." I mutter. "Sure! Give me a couple minutes." She says then walks out of the room. I look up at Natsu. I kiss him gently then pull back. "I'm glad you're ok" I whisper. Natsu chuckles. "Like I said, I'm fine. But are you ok?" He asks. I nod. "These marks are making me a bit sore" I put a hand on my left cheek. Natsu trails his hand up my left side. "I want to strip you down, see just how far they go" He says, his eyes darkening. I turn red. "Natsu!" "I'm serious!" I look down. "A-Another ti-time...." I mutter. "I'm gonna hold you to that." 

I get back into my own bed before Master and Porlyusica get in here. The door opens. "I'm sensing demons in here Makarov! What is the meaning of this!?" Porlyusica shouts. "C-Calm down Porly." Master stutters as they walk in. Porlyusica takes one look at us. "Makarov, what the hell is this?!" She shouts. "I-I don't know! They haven't told me a thing except that something was wrong with Natsu!" Master stutters, pointing at us. Natsu whistles and looks away. I look down. "Was busy" I mutter. 

I tell everyone what happened while I was passed out. Natsu was pale, master was shocked, Porlyusica was unsurprised. "I could figure that out. But since END doesn't have an objective anymore, his aura isn't threatening. I'll take a few samples from you two then I'll look into the matter." She says. I had to hold Natsu down while she took blood samples from him. And Master had to hold him back when Porlyusica took blood from me. "Give me a while then I'll give you the results and see what I can do. You two are free to go" She says, shooing us. Natsu instantly picks me up. "Natsu! What are you doing?!" I shout. "Gotta get away from the needles and get some alone time" He says as he runs off. 

(Lemon next chapter. You have the option of not reading. There's nothing important going into the next chapter.)