Prologue

Jesus I hate school. Bunch of fucking morons reading their books and listening to their teacher. Then they write their tests and they get their results and it determines their day to day happiness.

Fuck. My. Life. Never. 

I like the fucktards more. The bunch that sit at the back of the classroom lighting up something within the range of weed to eraser shavings. They don't have intelligent conversation but at least they don't live for artificial attention. I always wonder what its like to give so few fucks. If I'm being honest with myself I've always given way more fucks than I want and unintentionally so. I would love to be a robot! Well, sort of. I don't want to lose what makes me human but I also hate being so weak. Emotion makes me weak. All my friends think I'm cold and cruel but I'm not. I just want to be. 

"Differentiation is the art of finding the gradient of a curve...", my teachers voice is so mundane. She verbally italicizes words. Do you understand how hard it is to sound like a page is read.
"
Let me introduce you to a concept called 'DY over DX'...", I learnt this shit last year. I've been told I'm arrogant but when you've understood all of your math work before the end of month one then maybe you have reason to be? But I am humble, or at least I think I am. 

I don't think school works anymore. We have essentially integrated with our phones and now have Centuries worth of information readily available with the tap of a screen. School doesn't address this at all. It makes me parrot fashion so much shit I'm growing feathers and a beak. Maybe I should write an app that makes schooling more like I think it should be? What would the repercussions even be? I mean imagine the sheer amount of bragging rights you'd have. "He solved our education problem". I mean it would be nice to nuke the search results for the name Alex. It's like when your name is Steve or Bill or Mark, you're digitally fucked. Good fucking luck getting on the front page of google. It would be nice if I was that Alex. 

The education problem is actually simple.. I think. I mean I can't be the first person to have thought about this and to have come up with a revolutionary solution but maybe I can be the first to get it right. I need to get a brainstorming session done this afternoon. Maybe my billion dollar idea is fixing the most irritating thing in my life - wouldn't that be ironic. 

The bell starts ringing, its age resonating in the grinding of rusty gears. 

"Before you leave come fetch your graded assignments from me!", my Math teacher yells trying to make us hear her above the bell. Jesus Christ we had an entire period for her to hand them out but no, she will chose the last second. 

She hands me my assignment and says well done with a smile. I don't understand why it made me feel less angry toward her but it did so I smiled back and said goodbye. 

A C? How the fuck did I get a C on this test? I have a 140 IQ how the fuck does this keep happening. I'm such a lazy fucker! I swear if I put my all into this test I'd wreck Newtonian Mechanics. 

Getting into a good university has never been important enough for me to push when it comes to school. Growing up my mom never encouraged the idea of it due to religious convictions. It really hurt my academic career though I don't care so much. I'll fix my grades with my finals. Its all that counts where I want to go anyway. 

I unlock my car and get inside. I always try to keep eye contact with other people when we lock. I like seeing them break away first. This bitch in front of me just tried that shit. I hope she feels awkward. I start the car and begin my trip home. 

I love my car, I worked hard to get it. I'm proud of it.