Daughter reader x Father Tony Stark

(Hi every one firsts one shot yay any who time to start the story)

You had just finished watching an Indiana Jones movie with Peter Parker.  Peter is watching you for the day while your father works in the lab on an important project.  Anyways at the moment Peter was trying to catch you while you ran through the halls humming the Indiana Jones theme song.  "Y/N! Y/N PLEASE COME BACK HERE!" Yelled Peter as he started to lag further behind he watched as you rounded the corner and dissapeared into a room.  "Mr. Starks really gonna kill me now" he mumbled . You smiled once you where sure you had lost Peter and slowed down as you look for the lab where your father was. You decided to enter the elevator and ask the nice lady that lived in your walls to help you " um Miss. Friday ..." you called out as the elevator doors shut " yes Miss.Stark" the voice answered " can you bring me to my daddy?.....please" you ask "of course Miss. Stark" as soon as the voice replies you feel your hair move slightly as the elevator goes down then stops.  "Head down the hall and Mr. Starks lab should be first door to the right" you thank the voice and start racing down the hall before screeching to a stop at the glass  automatic doors of the lab. You peak inside and see your father working on one of his newest suits "ok y/n you can do this just go in there and demand he has a tea party with you and peter" your five year old self whispered you then nod your head and walk through the doors. Your dad doesn't even notice you until your right next to him you tug his pant leg and say " Dad" "not now y/n I'm a bit busy and isn't that spider kid supposed to be watching you" you smile and say " I out ran him after watching Indiana Jones" your father sighs and runs a hand through his hair before setting you on his knee " what do you need money for ice cream or a ride to the park cause I'm sure Happy would love to drive you" you felt a bit disappointed that he thought that's all you wanted from him but still said " well I was wondering if you ....wanted to have a tea party with me and Peter" your father stared at your begging eyes and sighed putting his tools onto the table and standing up lifting you up to carry you " ok tea party it is" you let out a shriek of delight and hugged your dad around the neck while going over what to dress him and peter in in your head. As you make it up to the floor where you originally came from you could hear peter running towards you and your father " I'm so sorry Mr.Stark she just ran off and I couldn't find her and I'm sorry she bothered you next time I will be more careful and.." "kid it's fine but for punishment your haveing a tea party with us" "wait what?" You let out a giggle as you looked at Peters face he looked a mixture of relief and bewilderment as he followed you and your father to your room. 

And that's the story of how y/n Stark got a teenage boy and a grown man to sit in tiny chairs and sip fake tea while wearing boas

The End

(Ok if anyone every even reads this pls tell me how it is because this is really the first thing I have ever published and I'm looking for constructive criticism so I can work harder to make my writing better)