Chapter 8

Prom Night
Shawn's POV
I kissed her. Oh god, I'm cheating on my girlfriend. But you know what, she won't be my girlfriend for very long. I'm breaking up with her. I can't be with someone who doesn't trust me.

I slowly pull away. "Let me take you home." I say to Camryn. Yes, I know it's a long shot, but I want this. So badly. But, whatever her decision is, I'll respect it. "Shawn... you have a girlfriend... I want this, but I'm not going to get in the middle of your relationship." She says. I kiss her again, but not as long this time. "She won't be my girlfriend for much longer. I've made up my mind. I can't be with someone who doesn't trust me. It won't work." I say. She pulls us closer together. "Are you sure that you're okay with this?" She asks me. "I'm the one who asked you." I say. We both chuckle. "Alright then... what are we waiting for? Let's get out of here." She says, pulling me out of the auditorium.

Camryn's POV
We both get in limo, and Shawn tells the driver where to go. I should text Jordyn to tell her that I'll be at Shawn's for the night.

Camryn- I'll be at Shawn's tonight, so don't worry about me. Him and I just left the school.

Jord- Okay... go get em tiger!😂 oh and be careful, I can't be an aunt yet

What is it with the whole protection joke tonight? Shawn kisses my cheek, and places his hand on my lower thigh. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I'm a virgin, and I've only ever kissed one guy before. Shawn puts his fingers on my chin and makes me face him, before lightly placing his lips on mine. I kiss back, but not for long, because the limo stops.

"We're here." Shawn says, as we arrive at an apartment building. A nice one too. No wonder he has a nice house, he's famous. Shawn gets out and then helps me out. I thank him, and puts his arm around my waist, leading me inside. We get up to his condo, and he immediately kisses me with passion.

Our lips move in sync, until Shawn pulls away. I slightly groan at the loss of contact. "Can I take you to my bedroom?" Shawn says, looking into my eyes. "Of course." I say as he grabs my hand and leads be down the hallway. "Shawn, there's something you should know." I say to him, nervous to tell him that I've never done this before. "What's up? Are you alright? We don't have to do this if you don't want to." Shawn says to me. God, he's so caring and considerate. "No Shawn, I'm fine, it's just that... um... I'm a virgin." I say, fiddling with my fingers. He sits us both down on the bed. "Oh... I um... had no idea. Are you absolutely sure that you want to go through with this? Because we can stop here." He says to me. "Yes Shawn... I'm positive that I want to do this." I tell him.

He kisses me with a mix of passion and lust. "You look beautiful in that dress, but would you mind if I took it off?" Shawn says, looking into my eyes with his lust filled ones. I don't say anything, I just turn around, giving him access to the zipper. He slowly unzips my dress, while kissing my neck. I let out a little moan. God, this boy sure knows how to drive a girl crazy. The dress falls off my shoulders, with a little help from Shawn, and onto the ground, leaving me in my underwear. "Your turn." I say to Shawn, attempting to sound somewhat sexy. Apparently it worked, because I see Shawn bite his lip and take his shoes off very quickly. I kiss him on the lips, and we start to make out, as I unbutton his shirt. I try to look like I know what I'm doing, but I really don't. Shawn takes off the top of his tuxedo, tossing it over by his closet.

He grabs my face, and pulls me to his lips, kissing me again with a lot of force this time. He reaches down to his belt buckle, undoing it in a matter of seconds. He pulls away and picks me up bridal style. "Shawn!" I say loudly, as I giggle. He giggles as well, and then sets me on the bed, getting on top of me. He starts to make out with me, as he reaches back to my bra clasp. He looks at me for permission, and I nod, letting him take my bra off.

He looks down at my now naked upper body. "God, you're beautiful." He says, which makes me blush. He makes a trail oh kisses from my jaw down to my breasts. He connects his lips to one of my nipples, while cupping my other breast in his hand. I moan, but this time, a bit louder than last time. He kisses me again.

He sits us both up, not breaking the kiss, and putting me on his lap. I start moving my hips against his to see what he will do. He moans into the kiss, and I feel his dick getting harder underneath me. He lifts me off of him, and connects his fingers to my panties. "I can't stop my self now, so it's up to you to stop me..." He says to me. He definitely knows how to turn someone on. "Why would I want you to stop?" I say to him. He slowly pulls my panties down and takes them off my legs. His hands go immediately to the waistband of his boxers. He pulls them down, letting his dick slap his lower stomach. I don't know how the hell that will fit in me. Shawn must catch me staring, because he chuckles. "Like what you see?" He asks me, making me blush. "You're cute when you blush." He says, making me blush even more.

He lays me on my back, and then reaches to get a condom out of his nightstand drawer. "One last chance to stop. Are you absolutely positive that you want to do this?" He asks. "Yes Shawn. I'm ready." I say, getting kind of impatient. "Alright. It will hurt at first, but I promise it will feel good soon after. Okay?" He says. "Okay." I reply. He rolls the condom on and positions himself at my entrance. He slowly enters me, and I wince in pain. He sees the pain on my face, and grabs my hand. "Squeeze my hand baby." He says to me. I do what he says, and it reliefs some of the pain. "Shawn, it hurts really badly." I say in tears. "Hey hey hey, it's alright. Do you want me to pull out? I don't want to hurt you." He says with a worried look on his face. "No... just don't move yet." I say, trying to adjust to his size. "Okay. Tell me when you're ready." He says. He leans down to kiss me, and I kiss back and we make out for the next few seconds. "Okay Shawn. I'm ready." I say. "Alright Baby. I'll be gentle. I promise." He says.

He slowly pulls out of me, and then pushes back in. It doesn't hurt as bad as before. It's kinda starting to feel good. "Mmm Shawn. Go faster please?" I say. "Of course." He says as he picks up the pace. "God baby, you're so tight." He says. I moan. "You're so big." I say as we both start grunting and moaning. He keeps thrusting into me at a medium pace and a few minutes later, I feel a knot in my stomach. "Shawn, I, I'm gonna cum." I say as I moan. "Me too baby. Just let it happen." He says, sending me overboard. I feel my legs start to shake, and my eyes close tightly as I orgasm around Shawn's dick. A few more thrusts later, he cums into the condom. His face moves to the crook of my neck, and his arms become weaker than before as his climax takes over his body. Soon after, he pulls out, and throws the condom in the garbage.

He walks over to his wardrobe, and throws me one of his shirts, and gets himself a pair of boxers. "Here, put this on. You can sleep in it." He says. "Thanks." I say. "No problem." He says as he climbs back into his bed. Oh god, I just lost my virginity. For real. I feel so different. I don't regret it, I had a great time, but I just feel so... just... I don't know. My thoughts are interrupted by Shawn. "Hey. You alright? Please don't tell me that you regret what just happened." He says. "Oh no, Shawn, it was amazing. In fact, I kinda always wanted to lose my virginity on prom night. It's just... I feel so different." I say to him. "Well that's a good thing. You just lost your virginity. You just had sex for the very first time. You should feel different. You should almost feel older, more grown up." Shawn says to me. I smile. "Thank you Shawn. For everything." I say. "Hey, it was great for me too." He says. We both laugh.

"Goodnight Camryn." He says, as he pulls me to his chest. "Goodnight Shawn."

A/N- Well that was a hella long chapter...