Chapter one

Chloes Pov

Today is the day me, Abbie and mom get out of this hell hole and move to Boston finally we was packed up and all ready to go im hopeful that it wont be like it is here in sunnydale the only thing I'll miss is the sun. I wonder how our new life is gonna be we are now making our way to the airport. Abbie has her headphones in listening to god knows what but shes staring out the window as usual and im here listening to red by Taylor Swift it reminds me of a douchebag thats from America called Lucien I hope he drops a pencil the twat.

After a long boring car journey to the airport we was finally there Abbie looked pretty bored and she saw a starbucks so she told mom she was gonna go get one and obviously because im younger she had to take me. After getting a drink Abbie looked at me and said "Were gonna be fine ill make sure of it" and then hugged me you see somethings we dont talk about but I knew exactly what she was on about. I nodded and hugged her back she is honestly the best sister ever. She would do anything for me and I know it, it was time to get on the plane.

Skipping the boring plane journey...

Abbies Pov

So after the plane journey (that im terrified of after watchimg final destination) we arrive at the house and there is a really hot guy stood in the garden next door to our house his hair was spiked up perfectly and he smile at me with one of them perfect smiles I just wanted to fan girl there and then but I was too busy carryimg boxes into my new house he walked over to me and spoke in a really hot accent "Hey im Harvey Lenehan would you like me to carry anything?" I smiled and replied with "Hey im Abbie and erm if you want to I guess you could grab this box and put it in the house, but be careful its a little heavy." and with that he took the box and started carrying it into the new house I bit my lip and then saw Chloe staring at me I giggled and said "What he's hot" she just laughed at me and shook her head... by the time we had got all the boxes mom decided she wanted chinese and she asked Harvey if he wanted some for helping and he nodded and asked me "are you gonna show me where your room is then?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand and I ran up stairs with him and went to the biggest room because I'm oldest I get a bigger room he grabbed my waist and hugged me lookimg into my eyes and said " I want to be your best friend forever promise me you will never leave me?" I nodded and out of the blue he kissed me I obviously kissed back and he pushed  me against the wall and it soon turned into a make out session then I turned to the door and Chloe was stood there with her jaw to the floor I looked at her as if to say stop staring she blinked and said "the chinese is here" Harvey just laughed and took my hand and we made our way downstairs and he sat behind with me with his hands around my waist he wispered in my ear "I know I just met you but you are the greatest thing that ever happened to me" I giggled and said "Shut up and eat something" with a cheeky wink at the end of it he laughed and said "You" and shoved a half eaten wonton in my mouth. after that it was time to go sleep Harvey hugged me and kissed me after we traded numbers and I went upstairs and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep...