Chapter two

*TWO WEEKS LATER*        

Chloe's Pov

"MORNING" i hear Abbie shout wow she's actually awake. Well today is the first day at our new school GREAT. I get out of bed and go have a quick shower before walking downstairs and smelling pancakes that Abbie always made for me in America, it was a lot sunnier in America though, at least its not raining. I sit at the table and ask "Wheres mom?" Abbie shrugs and says "Work I think, why?" I shrug and carry on eating my pancakes. Afterwards i go upstairs and get into my black and white jersey (its to big so I wear it as a dress) i stick some really dark tights on underneath and put my black dope beanie on then Abbie shouts "Come on bus is here" I run down the stairs and see this bus full of people and start to think is this such a good idea thats when i notice Abbie and Harvey ushering me to hurry up they were stood with two other boys one was tallish with dirt blonde hair and the other was a little smaller than me he had olive skin and brown spikey hair he looked so perfect and like me he was wearing a jersey. We all got on the bus first Abbie and Harvey who i'm not sure if they're datimg or not but they are pretty cute together. Then the guy with Dirtblonde hair, this is when it dawned on me i'd be sat by myself but then these big tall guys came behind me and picked the small guy up by his colar and said "Leondre its time for you to sit with us!" they said it in a harsh tone thats when Harvey and the guy with dirtblonde hair looked at the floor. I decided to go sit next to the guy with dirtblonde hair and ask him what his name was and whats going on "Hey, I'm Chloe, Abbie's sister whats your name and... whats going on with Leondre i think thats his name?" he looked at me and smiled showing the most adorable dimples ever "I'm Charlie and well you see me and Leo get bullied by them guys and today is Leo's day to get hurt" i look at Abbie she stands up on the bus and walks straight over to the guys that look like jocks "Hey guys do we have a problem here?" she says in her flirtatious voice the all shake their heads awwing at Abbie "well what are you doing to my cousin Leo?" they let go of him and say "Nothing its a joke right Leo?" he nods obviously terrified and then Leo and abbie walk to the place Abbie was sat and share the seat. See this is why i love Abbie she knows how to control situations like this.

Abbie's POV

I felt really bad for Leo on the bus no one should go through that. I hate bullys but the only way to stop them is to be friends with them. Harvey and I are just friends we both want the same to be friends that hug and kiss but nothing else because we both know love hurts and we dont wanna ruin our friendship so we both know we have a friend at the end of the line and im happy just being like that with Harvey he is actually amazing and I told him about all my past, i literally trust him with my life and ive only known him two week but from the moment i saw him i knew he would be great. I'm in most of his classes and if not im in his brothers Charlie, only problem with him is he dont talk much but i can tell in his eyes he has so much to share but just doesnt know who he can trust. He is really goodlooking too but he needs to talk so i can get to know him. Anyway tomorrow is Chloes birthday and me and Harvey organized a suprise party for her. I hope she likes it and since moms like always away i practically raise Chloe but its okay because i love her millions and I have Harvey now too, I think she has a thing for Leo its just the way she talks to him and looks at him its different to any look she ever gave a guy and pays really close attention to everything he does or says. I hope they get together I mean they would look adorable together, Harvey seems to think Charlie likes me but he never speaks so im not too sure...