Chapter 3

"Show me how you can duck, roll, and shoot a perfect ice arrow." Hans mumbled under his breath as ice crystals began to appear from the bitter cold.

"Fine....." The girl groaned and awaited Hans to throw the perfect flame. Hans turned and shot the circular death, the girl smiled and ran ducking. Leaping up she rolled through the air and shot a perfect arrow through the air until it made contact with the fire. The heat melted it instantly and fire touched the girls skin causing the color black to erupt all over her. She groaned and walked over to Hans and looked up at him. A piece of ice was in her hand, she crumbled the ice so it covered her whole hand making a ice fist. She smiled and threw her arm, only 1 inch away from the fire man's face he caught it and squeezed it releasing unimaginable heat. With a scream Isabelle fell to the snow covered ground, her small blue dress now covered in a protective layer of ice.

Her eyes now closed she groaned, and reached her other arm to touch the wounds. Instead of finding cloth she found a cold metal, opening her different colored eyes the finding of metal sent a series of goosebumps down her arms and legs.

"I demand to see Hans, why is my arm in a metal case!" Isabelle screamed and threw her head back into the pillow. She tried to call herself down but small snowflakes began to fall on her.

A blizzard was coming.

Isabelle began screaming and pounding her body against the bed she lay in, the snowflakes began to fall faster and began to spin around her body in a fast moving motion. "You better release me or I will release the curse!" She smiled and began to concentrate on the snow around. The snowflakes began to grow and spin, until the snowflakes began to grow to big for the room...