woof

Chapter 3: woof.

I stood in front of the principal. Yeah, within an hour, I was already in deep shit.

“How the fu—cough. Excuse me, how the heck am I the pervert here?! I was violated, groped, and touched in places by them.” I pointed at their direction. “I’m the victim here I tell you! The victim!”

1 hour ago

*ding dong ding*

The speakers sounded like my funeral bell as the doors of the bus opened.

“Enjoy your D.E.A.T.H.S. campus!” The projection said. “Dearly beloved students, we are gathered here today…”

To witness my funeral?

“…for your special welcome tour as freshmen! A wonderful meal will be waiting after. So until then, please prepare your things. The tour will start 15 minutes after the last ”

Mother of—how the heck am I supposed to get ready? This is ridiculous.

I nudged tan twin with my snout and gestured to help me with my bag. I threw in puppy dog eyes in the end.

Tan twin raised his eyebrow. After a few seconds, comprehension dawned to him as he realized what I wanted him to do.

Then he had this demonic smile in his face.

THE MOVIES LIE! PUPPY DOG EYES DO NOT WORK! D:

I therefore conclude that Puss in Boots is the only one who can pull it off.

“Oh yeah, shape-shifter… dude. I’m Lucian Daemon.” He smiled as sweetly as my sister—just before she kicks a cat. “My friends call me Loki.”

Wait… Lucian Daemon? LOKI DAEMON? GAH.

I just had to bite one of THE damn Daemon twins! Shit!

You see, Loki is a legend. He didn’t earn his nickname for nothing. I heard from my sister that he was repeating freshman year again because he caused an explosion in the lab…

…and in the canteen, and in the sports complex, and in the battlegrounds, and in the library, and in the classrooms, and in bathroom stalls.

All. At. Once.

But the explosions were more like fireworks ingeniously and creatively placed and triggered by his powers. They were totally not harmful and there were minimal injuries reported—most of which came from idiocy.

Still, all the fire alarms were triggered; and since it happened during the examinations, most tests had to be rewritten to counter a possible leakage.

Obviously, the big guys were pissed.

But since the twins had some connections, they managed to avoid expulsion and instead are repeating the year as compromise. Now, many hate them, but even more respect them.

Frankly, I’m not sure how Luther, the pale twin, was involved. He doesn’t look like the type…

Anyway, back to business.

Loki looked at me with a killer smile—you know, like how psychopaths look when they’re holding a butchering knife over you, before your demise.

But then, he grabbed me gently and got my bag. I thought I was just imagining things earlier.

Until we got out of the bus and he approached the most crowded part of the parking lot.

“AWWW look!” A girl with brown hair said. “Loki has a puppy!” Slowly, Loki put me down and when I had everyone’s attention, he stealthily walked away.

And at that, people who’ve been bored from the long trip gathered around us because there was finally something a wee bit interesting to see.

“Oh my gosh, it’s, like, so adorable!” Another girl, this time a blonde one said and rubbed my torso.

As a dog, it felt nice.

But as a human, it’s, uh… awkward.

I feel conflicted.

“Is it a girl or a boy?” Another girl said.

“Uh, lemme check” The hot brunette lift my tail. I shuddered at what they were technically doing. “It’s a boy!”

“AWWW” some random girl gushed.

For some of you dudes out there, you might think this kind of attention is like heaven.

It’s not. Seriously.

Especially when other dudes are practically groping you and they don’t even know what they’re doing. (seriously, if the guys just left…)

The girls, and some other curious dudes, pet me. Some were even fighting over petting me since my fur was so “soft and fluffy they could die”

So, I was groped, violated, and touched near the ass by my fellow men and other people of the free world.

And things aren’t at their worst. Yet.

“OMG it’s really sooo adorable!” A girl with a gargantuan chest made her way to me, fan-girling and “KYAAA”-ing like someone from an anime.

Then she hugged me. Hard.

My face was forcedly pressed at the center of her chest.

And, no I wasn’t enjoying it as much.

Why?

I was suffocating.

Hugh, hugh…. Can’t, huuugh breathe…hugh… chest too… big….

I was so close to fainting…

Then my crap powers suddenly returned and I came back to being human.

So the scenario is as follows:

I am a teenage boy who is stark naked and suffocating because the chest of some random chic.

 DAMN THAT BASTARD LOKI.

The girls were wide-eyed.

“Oh my god…” the girls whispered.

After a few seconds of an awkward silence, big-chest pushed me away and I was throttled towards the nearest wall, the people giving way.

Dang! The woman was strong!

After I landed, my ass became the center of attention (ah, small blessings…). Then I finally fainted from impact. Which kinda makes me a wuss.

--

A few minutes later, I woke up in the nurse’s office wearing a fresh set of the school’s P.E. uniform.

“Well, you sure pulled off something in record time” the nurse, Abby Gale, as her name plate says, said. My lord she’s hot.

The nurse chuckled. “Anyway, I have to get you to the principal’s office now. Some people filed a complaint.”

Oh, man… I nodded as she led me to the stairs and through some corridors. We arrived in front of twin white double doors that had almost-invisible marks of some sort. Then they opened.

“Thank you, Nurse Gale, you may leave.”

She smiled at me and motioned me to go inside the dungeon/office alone.

“AHHH! Pervert!”

I stood in front of the principal. Yeah, within an hour, I was already in deep shit.

“How the fu—cough. Excuse me, how the heck am I the pervert here?! I was violated, groped, and touched in places by them.” I pointed at their direction. “I’m the victim here I tell you! The victim!”