Part 3

Justin P.O.V:

*A MONTH LATER*

I've been lonely.

I've been depressed.

I've been at serious breaking point.

Her words were like a knife

"Justin you need to get it through your head I'm not married to you. I'm married to Jai and we are having a baby"

"Stop calling me babe Justin. If you really love me like you say you do, you'll leave me alone"

And I still kissed her, can't she see I'm the only one for her? Can't she see the amount of experience I've had in kissing her that I know all her weak spots? Can't she see that her love her so much? Surely she has a feeling like she did before? or was it ever there?

My eyes opened from the depressive slumber I was inhabiting a few moments ago.

I was in our room. The room where we both slept together. The room where we made love on numerous occasions. The room where she cried if we had an argument. The room we both plaid around with until we couldn't breath. Where did they all go?

I have to make Grace believe me? Jai's making her live a lie. I casually picked my phone up, and saw the date:

11th of March

It's our 2 year anniversary tomorrow. She won't definitely be spending it with me. I'd love her too but I don't think any of her memory has come back.

My parents and her parents have said don't force the truth down her because she isn't going to love you the second I say it. I need to show it. I'm waiting.

I can't I'm so unhappy right now. I've never been so low. Even that one temporary break up we had wasn't as bad as this. To think, she's happy with Jai the guy that broke her heart originally is with her at this moment, enjoying what is mine.

I need to find my source of happiness and I knew exactly where to get it back. 

____________________________

Grace P.O.V:

It's been a month of just Jai and I. It's been amazing but I feel like something's missing. I keep having dreams, dreams that I know are just playing with my brain because of the kiss Justin and I shared.

One dream is I was coming home back from shooting a movie, and Justin was at home with a dinner laid out, we ate and he took me upstairs to a bubbling bath that was adorned with roses and Lillie's. We were talking about my love interest in the film and I had to explain to Justin I loved him and only him. I then straddled his lips and kissed him taking him to the bedroom. - (from the 2nd book) 

Another dream was that Justin and I was shopping. In the middle of shopping my dad showed up. He pressed me against a wall and was saying horrible things to me. Justin saw luckily and punched him. My dad was going to jail. - (from the 2nd book) 

"Baby.."

"Hi Jai.. How was recording?"

"It was alright.. Did you get some more clothes today?"

"Yeah I did... I find it really weird that we are married and you didn't have any of my clothes"

"See we were moving into a new house when you're car crashed. All your stuff was in the back of the car"

"Ohh okay"

"Anyway.. Babe.. I don't want to talk to about you boring stuff right now. How about we go upstairs and we see what sort of stuff we talk about upstairs"

I giggled and he grabbed me around the waist making me squeal and rushed upstairs, closing the door behind him.

_________________

That is the 5th time this week, since he came back from work he wanted sex. Don't get me wrong Jai is good, but whenever I'm with him I think of Justin and how this sort of stuff could be like with him.

Damn Justin and his perfected kissing skills!

I saw Jai asleep from our activity from 10 minutes ago. I suddenly hear my phone beep for a new next message. I saw the ID:

Jay <3

Happy 2nd anniversary my gorgeous girl xo

"Babe what are you doing?"

"I was just about to look on my calendar"

Jai nodded and carried on trying to get into a deep slumber. It in fact said:

 '2nd Anniversary'

How could Jai forget, but Justin remember?