My Life And The World

Chewbacca

I knew I was dreaming, here I was with an amazing boyfriend who loves me and I love him. Here I am looking like someone has been covered in hair and he was there with his stunning, always perfect hair and dark chocolate eyes. He's just perfect and way too good for me. Occasionally, I tell him this and he looks at me like I'm absurd and leaves me grumpily as I don't see high enough of myself and think of everything but me as perfect.
While I am off saving (or at least trying to) the galaxy he is making music, and I always come home to see him smiling and trying to make something delicious for us to eat. It would be a surprise when that didn't happen! But he is my world I don't know what would happen without him.

Pete

I love him... Or at least I did? But that was before. Before he started saying I was perfect constantly. Before, he asked me to make dinner constantly. Before he was never home. Before he was with others constantly.
I've tried to remind myself he is saving the world every day. But that just doesn't work anymore! I've poured my heart out into songs. But that never worked! I've tried romantic dates. But they don't work!
Maybe we just live too much of different lives to love each other.
I have just had enough!
Now there's this other guy though, ones who's eyes sparkle, and sees everyone for who they are. Do I love him... I don't know. I do know however, that when I see him my heart hammers in my chest and I feel faint. Is this what a crush is like? It's been so long since I've had one I have no idea anymore. I kind of like it, the rush of my blood and pounding in my head. If only I was with him instead...