Hurt

Pete

I knew it was wrong, to be kissing him like nothing happened but maybe, just maybe, I could forget it happened at all. And I also knew that imagining him instead of chewbacca while kissing him was a bad idea but I couldn't help it. I can't get him out of my head. It's like a record spinning around and around, constant, like the sun in the sky.
I heard a door open, his door. It was a moment I was fearing, seeing him again, but apparently I didn't have to as chewbacca kept going with the kiss and he just turned back around, a sort of disappointed look on his face. Oh God. What have I done?!

???

It hurts. It hurts to see the person you love most, the person you slept with last night, kissing someone else as if you didn't exist in the first place. It hurts.
So, when I walk out of my room, to be greeted with the sight of Pete and chewbacca making out, I am discusted, I am upset, I am... I am... I am going to be sick! I turn around, almost running for my bedroom, leaving them with their tounges down the others throat.
I was a whimpering mess on the floor. My head was spinning, my heart was breaking and I had no idea what to do.
Then, the thing I wanted least happened, Pete walked in. Tears were streaming down his face. And I couldn't help, didn't know how to help. He collapsed next to me and soon we were sobbing messes on the floor, seemingly taking it in turns to throw up because of how upset we were.
Why was he upset? He had no reason to be upset, he had a boyfriend, the man of his dreams and he was home. He could just forget about me and get on with his life. It would be better that way, for all of us.

Pete

It hurt, it hurt to know he came back, only to see me for an hour then leave. Why do I love him? I do love him don't I?
So I did the only thing I could think of. I walked into his room, the room where I feel wanted, needed and loved. But what I saw broke me even more, he was on the floor, crying his eyes out. It only made me cry harder. I soon joined him there not knowing what to do. I know I caused this pain but I don't know how to stop it.