Chapter 4: Jimmy's Last Stand

After a thunderstorm of a dream, Jimmy awakened from his rest at 7:00 AM. Jimmy blinked his eyes and flopped out of his bed and into the bathroom. He applied his A X E   B O D Y   S P R A Y and used his epic hairotron 200 to comb and properly clean his hair. Jimmy's hair had gone from his classic donkey Kong hair to a long and uncut waterfall of red hair flowing in front of his eyes. As he walked out of the bathroom, he could hear the soon to be heard sounds of screaming children and distant but rushing banging sounds, dreadfully coming near the large mass of children dashing across the labyrinth like hallways to the nearest exit. He laughed maniacally as he marched down the staircase and into the kitchen. Hugh was there cooking Jimmy he signature dish; The Chunky Monkey Pancake. Jimmy ate his cuisine and walked to the calendar and examined it. "April 20th..." said Jimmy, fully aware this could be his last living day. 

                  Jimmy equipped his AK-47 and placed it in his large dufflebag. As he departed, Hugh said goodbye to Jimmy, not aware it was his last goodbye. Jimmy rushed to school and positioned himself in front of the entrance. As a tear ran down his cheek, Jimmy mouthed his final words "It's Showtime!" He busted through the doors and moved to the center of the school. Jimmy prepared for the first bell to strike, and prepared his weapons. The faint ringing called to Jimmy as he blasted at the rushing crowd of unaware children. Kids dropped like flies as seas of blood flowed across the halls. He continued to part the oceans of frantically moving kids with his trusty gun. He blocked the exit so nobody could escape and opened fire. Through the blood infested hallways came one familiar face. "What the hell are you doing Bro!?" shouted the kid. AS he reached the front of the pack, Jimmy realized who was speaking. It was Sheen, Jimmy's ex best friend. Jimmy looked  down at him in disgust. "You know what I'm doing dude. If you try to stand up to me like that ever again, trust me I will blow you head a part and separate your arms and legs from your body and I will feel no mercy." shouted Jimmy, fearlessly. Sheen crawled away from Jimmy, realizing what was at stake here. Jimmy continue to blast through the crowd of running kids until few were left standing. He took some of the attractive women as his sex slaves and rushed away from the blood cesspool that was Jimmy's school. Jimmy stole someone's car and drove away with his slaves into the horizon. Jimmy was aware the cops were out and about looking for him, so he desided to move to another town and go by another name. probably Gerald or something like that. 

WILL JIMMY ESCAPE FROM THE POLICE???

WHAT WILL HE DO WITH THE SEX SLAVES???

WHERE WILL JIMMY GO???

FIND OUT SOME DAY!