Chapter 1

“Sarah! Get up, get up, get up!” I yelled across the room at my best friend.  She was sleeping over because we were going To a 5 Seconds Of Summer signing later that morning. “What! Where’s the fire? I’m up! I’m up!” She screamed, jumping up from the mattress on the floor on the other side of my room and starting towards my bedroom door. “Dude. Chill out!” I caught her by the shoulders before she reached it, laughing at the bewildered expression on her face. “There’s no freaking fire but if we don’t get up soon were gonna miss the chance to meet four of the hottest boys alive! So hurry up and get dressed!”

“You should know by now that when I’m asleep you don’t yell at me, it scares the crap outta me!” She said walking back over to her bag to get her clothes. “Sorry I couldn’t help it it’s just so funny!” She poked her tongue out at me over her shoulder as she walked out my door to the bathroom. “Real mature Sarah, I’m sure that’s gonna make Ashton like you!” I called out after her. “Shut up!” She yelled at me from up the hall. “You know you love it Sarah!” I yelled back and I heard her laugh and the bathroom door shut.

“Hurry up Sarah!” I yelled, banging on the bathroom door 15 minutes later. “I’m coming, gosh Nicole! Calm your bloody farm!” she said opening the door. “About time little miss ‘my makeup has to be perfect cause I’m meeting the love of my life today’” I said teasingly. “Shut up, I’m retarded” She said using the phrase we said nearly every single day and we both burst out laughing. After wiping the tears away and reapplying our lipgloss, we said goodbye to mum and headed out to my purple suzuki swift and headed off for the signing. Once we arrived it only took about 5 minutes to get a park, thank goodness and we were in line and ready to meet them within 10 minutes. “Ugh I really hope it doesn’t rain!” I said looking up at the overcast sky. “I know right, that would suck.” Sarah replied. “Hey guys, were just about to get started and we can’t wait to meet all of you!” I looked up from my phone and saw Luke talking in to the microphone. Holy actual crap, he was even better looking in real life! “Sarah…” I whispered under my breath elbowing her arm. “Wha…OH.MY.GOSH! Nicole, look at Ashton!”

“Sarah! I was talking about Luke you weirdo!”

“Well, yeh he’s ok but just look at Ashton! I can’t believe that in a matter of minutes I’m going to be standing in front of him! Holy crap!” She said jumping up and down. “Dude, chill out before you have a panic attack!”

“Soz, it’s just, look at him! Wow, just wow…”

“Come on lover girl” I said pulling her by the arm to where the line had moved up to.

“Eeew it’s starting to spit.” I said looking up at the now dark sky. “Nooooo all my makeup is gonna get ruined! I hate mother nature sometimes!” Sarah whined. “Chill out it’s not like it’s poring! It’s just spitting lightly, plus your makeup is water proof anyway silly!”

“oh yeah…”

“Ohmygosh! Sarah look we’re nearly there! I can’t believe I’m going to meet Luke!”

“I can’t believe I’m going to meet Ashton!”

“Well I can’t believe I’m going to meet all of them!”

“I know holy fudge!” We both let out our inner fangirls before emerging from the fan’s tent out into the non-existent sunlight, moving up to the table where they were sitting. “Hi, what’s your name?” Luke said, looking up at me and smiling that gorgeous smile. “Nicole, I love you guys, I can’t believe I finally get to meet you!” I said. “Aww we love our fans to!” He laughed. Just at that moment, the clouds gave in and it started absolutely bucketing down. “Sarah!” I yelled. “I’m here!” She said grabbing my arm. “Hey Nicole.” Luke shouted over the sound of the rain. “Bring your friend and come under the tent, so you don’t get soaked.” He laughed. Sarah and I just stared at each other with wide eyes before running under the tent.

 “So I take it your Sarah?” Luke said. “Yup that’s me.” She smiled and shook his outstretched hand. “Well as you probably know already I’m Luke and they are my crazy best friends; Ashton, Michael and Calum. “We aren’t the crazy ones mate.” Michael said walking over to say hello to us, slapping the back of Luke’s head as he walked over. “Nice to meet you girls.” He said giving us his hand and we both shook it before Calum walked over to us and did the same thing, followed by Ashton, much to Sarah’s delight, she was all starry eyed and I thought it was pretty damn funny.