Chapter 3

AN: Sorry guys, this is going to be a short chapter :( I've had so much on lately and I've been locked out of my wattpad account, I forgot my username and password -_- Feel free to comment and tell me what you think :D :D

“Sarah!” I yelled through my mobile. “I know! Ohmygosh!”

“I can’t believe we are going to see them again today!” I said. It had been about a week since we had seen the boys and we were going completely crazy. “Hurry up and come and pick me up!” Sarah yelled. “I don’t wanna be late to see Ashton!”

“Ok, ok, I’m in the car now! Chill out!”

“Ooooh you law breaker!”

“I’m on hands free dumbass.” I replied. “I totally knew that…” She said. “Alright I’m like 5 minutes away, you better be ready when I get there cause I’m not waiting any longer than 10 minutes for you!” I said. She laughed when I said this before saying “Ok, bye Nicole, see you soon!”

“Bye Sarez.” I said hanging up.

Within the next few minutes I was at her front door. I was just about to knock when Sarah burst through the door, screaming out a goodbye to her mum and grabbing my arm, practically dragging me to my car. “Wow, someone’s a bit eager to see Ashton!”

“Ha-ha. Come on, come on, come on! Let’s go!” She said bouncing in her seat. “Alright, alright, put your seatbelt on, crazy!” I said, putting my own seatbelt on.  

“Yo Sarah!” I yelled over the loud music. “Yeah?” she said, turning the music down. “What’s the address again?” I said, knowing that I had no sense of direction whatsoever and was already pretty lost. “Ughhhh, just keep going straight and at the end of the street, turn right, its number 4, since you’re hopeless when it comes to direction.” She said rolling her eyes. “Right, turn right, number 4.” I repeated.

I pulled up outside a huge house with the number 4 on the letterbox. “Finally! We’re here!” Sarah yelled, practically falling out of the car. “Hey! I’m not that bad.” I said to the back of her head, as she had already started up the driveway. “Really, Nicole? Really?” She said turning around. “Hurry up, slowpoke, we’re already half an hour late!”

“Alright, alright, calm your farm!” I said, half running to catch up to her. “Ohmygod, it’s even bigger up close!”

“I know! I wonder what it’s like inside!” Sarah replied excitedly. We walked up the stairs towards the large double door and I knocked while Sarah stood in shock opposite of me. The door swung open.

“Hey!”