Part 1 :walking in the park

I was just having another normal day. school was boring like normal, I got teased like normal. But like always my best friend Tracy was there to stick up for me like always and scared them away. After school we all went to the park after telling our parents of course and just hanging out talking.

Me:"so ... What do you want to do?"

Tracy:"How about we just walk around my butt is getting numb of sitting on this hard bench." she said getting up and rubbing her butt.

Me:" Sure okay."I said laughing and getting up as well.

Tracy:"It's not funny!" She said giggling.

Me:" then why are you laughing?"

Tracy:"Shut up." She said joking and still laughing . I shook my head as we both walked into the nearby woods still

laughing.

while we were walking through the woods i got scared and a weird feeling. I didn't tell Tracy because i thought that she would tease me of being scared of the woods. we both kept walking and none of us talked for a while.

Me:" Tracy I have a weird felling."

Tracy:" Me too let's get out of here. It's scary in here." I nodded my head and followed behind her. I were glad that she was scared as well and i wasn't just being a baby.

After walking for what seemed like forever we  saw the exit, but before heading out someone grabbed my shoulder making me scream and i kicked that person.

Stranger:" Oww! What was that for!" The stranger yelled in pain an fell to the ground. He had blonde hair, blue eyes and an Irish accent.

Tracy:" Paige! What was that for!" i felt really bad and looked down at him. He was holding his knee and looked like he was in pain.

Me:" I'm so sorry sir! You just scared me." I said kneeling down to help him up.

Stranger:" It's okay. I'm sorry I scared I scared you." He said getting up from the ground and brushed the dirt and grass of his clothes.

Tracy:" I'm Tracy and you are who?" She said sticking her hand out to him,

Stranger:" Oh did you hear that?" He asked looking around. I just stood there awkwardly confused looking around as well.
"Coming!" He yelled and just took of running back into the woods .

Me:" Well that was weird."

Tracy:" You tell me." We both shook our heads and walked back to the park.

Me:" That guy looked familiar." I told Tracy when we got back to the park. We both was sitting on the swings slowly swinging while talking.

Tracy:" I know he does maybe we saw him at the store or somewhere, I don't know." She said swinging higher.

Me:" Maybe." We both just kept swinging and having a contest who could get the highest.

Ten minutes later I got bored of it. My stomach started to growling and i told Tracy that I was hungry, so we both headed over to a little hotdog stand to get something too eat.

Worker:" Hello love. What can I get for you?" A man with long brown curly hair asked and Tracy elbowed me. I knew what she was thinking she thought he was cute. I  looked over at her and rolled my eyes at her. He is like twice her age! She thinks every guy is hot. She might even think an old man is hot for all I could know.

Me:" Umm.. Two hotdogs please with some chips and drinks."  I said polite.

Worker:" That would be £10, love."