Chapter 24

Warning:  Read at your own risk.

Chapter 24
Truth

When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw is darkness. I looked at the alarm clock at the bedside table and see it's still early. It's 4.30 am. I only slept for two hours. I scanned at the foreign room and tried to familiarize the area. Then I felt a strong warm hands on my stomach, hugging me. I looked over and I saw my sleeping Gray-sama. I smiled as I remember how tired we were. I could feel my body ache, a good kind of ache. I could feel his soft breathing in my head. As much as I want to go back to sleep, my mind knows that I can't.  I stretched my body and slowly went up. I made sure not to wake him up. He stirred and hummed. I thought he's gonna wake up but he moved to the other side of the bed. I giggled. I kissed him on the lips before I got up. I wore my blue satin robe and went to the door.

I went over to the balcony of our room and opened the door. The morning breeze touches my skin and blows my hair. My smile grew wider as I saw the beach in front of our room. The waves in the shore felt peaceful. I closed my eyes to hear them and feel them. The surrounding was still blue and the sun was about to rise. This is perfect. My life is perfect.

After the eventful awards, we were given a permission to take a break. After the awards, the issue came out sooner than we thought. There were gossips and witnesses. Gray's disappearance from the night's award brought fire to the mess as well. We couldn't handle it. Jane, Mavis' PR, has made a statement in behalf of Gray. Told the press that it was an unfortunate event. That Gray and I needed to go home early to make sure that I was fine. She did not elaborate more of the what happened and we were thankful for that. Gray called Jane after that. He thanked her for speaking for him.

Angel's manager has reached out to me as well. I let my manager handle the issue between us. Kallen asked me if I wanted to file an assault against Angel. I said that I didn't want it. I just wanted Angel out of our lives. And I think that it would create more mess than it already has. I just wanted a peaceful workplace and relationship with everyone. A peaceful relationship with Gray. He agreed with it and said he'll be talking with the agency. I am thankful that Juno, my agency's publicist, has made a statement in behalf of me. They have arranged everything for me and Gray. And that's what all matters.

I haven't heard about Angel for a while now. Her manager said that she'll be taking a break as well. Lucy heard rumors that all Angel's contract will be hold until the issue diminishes.

And that's how we get here in Aquaria, one of the best beach resort in Fiore. Mavis was allowed to take a break after the awards and the tour was over. They have been working on a new album as well and they have been lined up to do a tour across the country as well. I also request to take a break as well. I have been lined up for a fashion show two months from now and almost all my commercial shoots are on hold due to this issue.

We decided to go to Aquaria together with our friends. We rented three villas for the group. It is very rare for us to get a vacation. Most of the days we went island hopping, snorkeling and cliff diving. Our friends stayed for one week while Gray and I decided to extend our vacation for two weeks. Erza agreed but only for one week.

I watched the sun as it slowly rises. It was so beautiful. The rays hit my skin as the sun rose slowly. I felt strong arms around me while I watched.

"Aren't you tired from earlier?" His voice vibrates on my neck as he speaks.

I giggled because his breath tickles. "Good morning, Gray-sama. I'm still sore but I'm fine. I wanted to catch the sunrise."

"Hmmm..." he hummed. I looked over him to kissed him. He gladly accepted it. We stayed like that, his arms around my chest and my hands embracing his arms, watching the sunrise.