Okay!!

After two weeks

zayn's POV

Two weeks had been passed but then to i m in thoughts of why did harry questioned our friendship ?. Is the things were happening again? NO , i yelled .the one question spin off my head.

The management called all five of us in office.we gathered to do some discussion about tours.The management decided to send Niall and Liam on NY tour ,Louis didn't go in any tour because of slight health issues.Management decided me and harry to go on Spain tour .the tour was of three days .okay we will rock! Said harry looking towards me.i first thought that harry was still in that serious mood,i was thinking how i am going to handle the situation for not getting awkward but situation was something different seeing harry excited i was excited too .This was second time where we all were separated for tours.

I started packing my stuff as the first two days days were of fan meeting and third day we were getting back by noon.i was hoping the tour will be okay specially the second day .

next day we boarded flight and arrived to Spain .As we arrive there was great welcome for us .harry and I was really harry ignoring that awkward moments.harry didn't speak a word in flight then I only decided to break the ice.harry ,go get fresh up .we are going to the spot in 5. As I finished statement harry glared at me and said yeah okay .i lets go.

We arrived at spot ,we talked to our fans ,sang songs,they presented gifts and so on.

On next day ,I woke with flowers on other side of bed with the chit saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAYNIEE... Was from my boys though we are busy but they remember all things. Then I checked my phone there were lots of msgs ,wishes ,posts ,stories on ig for me..i was happy seeing that . But there was not any msg of harry any where .i bathed and dressed up nicely as we were going for next fan meeting.everyone over there my co worker,management wishes my except harry. Then harry and I get into car, Happy birthday zayn .wishes harry .I was happy that he at least Wished me.

HARRY'S POV

we arrive on spot .fans were with greetings,gifts and so many things.they arranged cake for zayn's birthday.we enjoyed a lot .after that we came out of banquet zayn would you like to give your time to me ?? I asked. Of course harry ,why you are asking so? Zayn asked . I grabbed zayn's arm and dragged him into car.

Zayn: Where are we going???

Harry: Just sit quiet zayn its a surprise.

Zayn: Surprise?? For what? I mean how come you planed this ??

harry: Shhhhh!! Will you please sit quietly ,Mr. Malik.

car stopped near farm house which was decorated with lights , papers. ,sparkles etc .

Zayn :harry, this is amazing.when did you planned this??

Harry :again questions. Let's go in.

me and zayn entered the house ..it was beautifully decorated.zayn was happy seeing that.there was no one in house except me and zayn.

Zayn:harry this is beautiful..but I thought there will everyone in house .

Harry:I know zayn, and I m sorry for that I cant manage all in now but here is small try.

I dragged a cloth and there were our boys management zayn's family on video call. Which on viewed on big white wall.zayn looked very happy after seeing that.they all sing birthday song ..we here cake the cake .then we had a dinner.after all celebration we leave the house and were walking towards car.

zayn:harry ,thank you so much.it was really beautiful and I loved it.

harry:I m happy just by seeing how happy you are.

Zayn:I didn't expect this from you harry, I thought you became unromantic as the years passed but here is a different harry.

Harry:umm unromantic, (I turned to zayn grabbed he waist ) zayn I was so many thoughts these days..but today the things are clear now. Zayn , I love you. I really do .i want you .i need you.

harry looked into zayn's eyes expecting some answer

zayn: Okay!!

thank you for reading . Again sorry for any mistakes.i hope you like if you like the part please vote for it .and let me know your comments for this ..again thank you