Chapter 1

Juhyun's POV

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" I shout that bastard's name.That bastard prank me in class earlier!!!

》FLASHBACK《
No one's POV

Juhyun was sleeping quietly in the class while the teach,teaching them about Biology.

Jungkook looking at Jungyeon...giving the 'I am going to do it' look....Jungyeon tried to stop him but since Jungkook is older,so she can't do anything.

"Juhyun! The teacher is looking at you!" Jungkook shout at Juhyun's ear.

"I'M SORRY FOR SLEEPING,SIR!!"Juhyun shout but then...people look at her,holding their laughs,the teacher was so shocked by the suprise made by the girl.

》FLASHBACK END《

Back to Juhyun's POV

"JEON JUNGKOOK!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!"I shout at Jungkook who was sitting across Jungyeon

"Yah,Juhyun.We're buddies right? I'm sorry." Jungkook apologized.

"You're lucky I didn't eat human."I said while sit beside Jungyeon. I continue to eat my lunch."Yeonie,Hyunie,I got the haunted house's information. The one that no one ever know."Jungkook say excitedly.

I look at him excitedly."Really? So when? "I ask him. He smirk, then say "How about tonight?" He ask.

"Cool."

While we're planning for tonight, Tae came to us."Hiya,Kookie,Yeonie,Hyunie!" He greet us. "Hiya,hyung." Jungkook said back."hello,Tae-oppa" I said.Jungyeon just wave to him.

He sit beside Jungkook."I heard you guys want to go to haunted house tonight...is it true?"he ask.

"Yep!"i said excitedly.Then Tae-oppa look at Jungkook."Take care of my sister.If anything happened to her,I will tell Seokjin hyung and Yoongi-hyung.

"I know,hyung.You always said that whenever we want to go to that kind of place" Jungkook pout.

"In case-"

"In case you forgot....I know that too,hyung.I never forgot things."He said."But that one day you forgot to bring Biology experiment book..."I tease him.

"Fine...but not always."He stare at me."What?I said the truth okay?"I said again.We all laugh.

THAT NIGHT

"Extreme or family friendly?" Jungkook ask."Family Friendly my ass.This activity is clearly IS extreme wether we go in group or individual."Jungyeon yell at Jungkook.

"You don't have to yell at me."Jungkook pout."Guys,if you want to fight right now,better we go home."I said infront of them."I go on individual while you guys stay together."

"Nu uh,Tae-hyung will be mad at me if something happened to you"Jungkook said."Don't worry.I'll be back" I said.

"Please Stay Safe and Alert."Jungkook said."Ok."I said.

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook,Just admit it.You love her right?"Jungyeon start a conversation."Hecc no.I'm just worried that V might kill me."I avoid eye-contact.

"You're so bad at lying Jungkook."She giggled. "Ok.Fine.I like her.Satisfied?"I pout. "Why don't you con-" "confess?Talk that shit to you first.You like V hyung but you still shy to confess to him." I cut her.

"I still planning okay?"Jungyeon blushed.

We wait for a hour and then we heard a scream..."That voice..Juhyun!!"

《1 hour ago》
Juhyun's POV

There's nothing here...I put my bag down and sit...I noticed something on the wall..'Park Jimin'? "What's this? Park Jimin?"

"Why do you call me?" A ghost appeared infront of me.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!"I screamed. I fell on my butt."Ow...my butt"I tried to stand up. I watch the ghost's face.Since when ghost is this good looking?

"Please,don't kill me...I will grant your wish.." I said as i looking to him.."My wish is... I want you."

"Huh?!" I am a confusion. "JUHYUN,Are you okay?" I heard a Jungkook's voice."I'm okay.I'm just fine.It just my knee has a cut." I said. I look around and That ghost has disappeared..

"Why do you scream earlier?" Jungyeon ask."There's a ghost earlier..but now its dissapeared.."I explained.

"Let's just go home...I already call Your brothers."Jungkook said. "WAIT...BROTHERS?!?!?! OH NO!!!"  I panic."Why did you tell them?!?!?"I ask Jungkook.

"Yeah..because something happened to you"Jungkook tilt his head as if he don't understand korean.

"You know them! If anything happened to me,They will ground me for 3 months!!By that time we need to file a report to give to President!!!We can't go to any haunted place unless we have three or more peoples!!!"Yes...My brothers are super duper strict.

"Oh shit..."Jungkook cursed.

We all decided to go home.Jungkook send me to my brothers' house.We walk in to my house.I go to the stairs .

"Where do you think you're going...Kim Juhyun?"Jin oppa ask.."To..my..room!Yeah.My room.." I said.

"Sit."Suga oppa instruct me. I kneel infront the three of them."Juhyun...I support that you want to know about 'their' world.But if you keep worrying us like this...I don't have any choice but to up your grounded time.From Three months to five months.You will go to school with Tae and Yoongi will take you guys from  school and then go to dad's hospital."

"(Sigh)Alright..Im so sorry.. "I bow my head down.I seriously like ghostbusting activity...but now...i can't join...I feel like want to cry.ahhh...i could feel my tears came down from my eyes.

I stand up and run to my room.I lock my door,lay on my bed. "Park Ji Min..." i slowly muttered that name.

"Finally,you said MY name after your friend found you." Oh...He's back..."So you're Jimin?Park Jimin?" He nod."My name is Kim Juhyun.So about your wish...What do you mean by you want me?" I ask him.

"I want you to help me.Help me find the murderer who killed me."He said. "Well...I can't I stuck in this house for five months start from today.The murderer probably an adult who garduated high school" I said.

"No.He's a senior at your school."He said.I look at him then smirk."Okay, deal.But you need to stay by my side everytime okay?I need clues." I said.

I just can't believe...I'm talking to a ghost!!!This must be a dream..

《Meanwhile at the living room》
Yoongi's POV

We have to do this.We can't spoil her.I look at Jungkook."Jungkook.I really need you to stay close to Juhyun.Tell me if you suspicious about something.You can tell Jin or Tae too."I said to him."Alright hyung.She's in the right hand." Jungkook said.

I felt a little relieve when he said that.I look at Jin-hyung."Hyung.We have to go back to the hospital.Let just Tae look after her." I said. He still sitting.Maybe worrrying about her.

"Jin-hyung,If you still thinking wether this is a great choice or not,don't worry.Jungkook and Tae can take a good care of her." I comforted him.Then we go to dad's hospital.

No one's POV

After Jungkook and Jungyeon go home,Tae walk in to Juhyun's room. "Hyunie.." Taehyung call after he open the door.

Juhyun doesn't reply but just looking at Taehyung. He sit beside Juhyun on the bed "Are you okay?"He rest his arm on the girl's shoulder.
Juhyun nod

"Ok,listen.If you still scared about the club's report,I will do it for you." Taehyung trying to comfort his sister.

"Jjinjja?"Juhyun's eyes light up."Of course."He said while winking."Thank you tae!!!"Juhyun hug him.